𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

Start from the beginning

"Eve?" Margot said loudly, "are ya up?"

"What the fuck do I do" Finn panicked.

Knock.

"Shit shit shit shit-"

Knock.

"Are you up?" Margot asked.

"D-Don't come in!" I exclaimed.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"I'm naked! I'm changing right now!" I said.

"Oh... sweetie? Just come downstairs when you are done" she said. Her foot steps faded away as she went downstairs.

"You are going to leave through the front door" I said as I got clothes out to change.

I told Finn to look away as I got my shirt off and changed into a dress. I slid my shorts down and threw Finn his shoes. I slowly walked down the stairs then immediately rushed out the front door with Finn.

"I'll get you your bike later," I whispered, "or just wait for me in front of Marty's" I went to the mailbox to get the letters. Finn walked away and I walked back into the house as if nothing happened.

Everyone was on the couch, watching the morning news. Christian looked at me and acknowledged my existence then went back to watching tv. Margot looked at me and pointed at the bike, "oh, that's Finn's," I tried to laugh out.

"Why is his bike here?" She asked.

"Because he forgot to take it home yesterday... Sadie came to pick him up" I told her.

"It wasn't there yesterday though" she said.

"Oh it was, you probably didn't see it" I said to her. She furrowed her brows at me and went back to watching tv. She definitely knew I was lying.

"Just don't get pregnant, I don't wanna deal with your mom" Margot said and Enya laughed, "we really don't care if y'all do it"

"We aren't doing it! We are just friends!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay if y'all wanna do it! We won't judge!" Margot said. I rolled my eyes and got my shoes from the garage. Walked over to the back door and said, "I'll be home early today"

"I don't care when, just don't get raped, murdered, or kidnapped. Like I said-" Margot said and I finished her sentence before I closed the door, "you don't want to deal with my mom!"

I ran out and got Finn's bike and walked out of the back yard. I rode the bike down the neighborhood as the cool summer wind blew through every single strands of my thick h/c locks.

"A-punk" by Vampire Weekend blasted out from my phone. I hummed along to the melody as I got closer to my destination. Few minutes later, Finn came into my view. He standing in front of Marty's Super Market. I waved at him before the bike chain broke and fell.

"Eve!" He exclaimed as he ran towards me. I sat up to see my left knee was scratched up and the palm of my hands were bleeding. Finn quickly helped me up, trying to get me into Marty's to get cleaned.

"I'm fine, I can do it myself" I told Finn and I pushed his hands away.

"I insist" he said as he tried to help me again.

"Fine, Mr Darcy"

Finn gave me a confused look. I chuckled and grabbed onto his hand, "you sound like someone from the 1800s" He helped me up and took me into Marty's. Noah, the cashier at the small super market, hurried up to get the first aid kit.

"Holy shit" Noah exclaimed.

"Yeah holy shit" Finn mumbled.

"Toughen up you babies, quit being a pussy. It's not like like my legs got amputated" I laughed as I reached out for the kit.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yeth

Yeth I did update today

Yeth and please like it

I took a big one and wrote on the bus

AND GOD please help me

The couple next to my seat are fucking touching eachother every which way

Bruh like he is sleeping on her crotch

Like legit put his head on her crotch and sleeping

Bruh please help 😢😢😢

Please vote and comment luvs 🥺

1 vote = 1 bike 🚲

Word count: 1090