...

...

...

Y/N's POV:

You were walking home from cheer practice that afternoon.

You opened the door to your mansion where you were greeted by your butler. 

"Good afternoon Ms. Y/N welcome home," said the butler. 

"Thanks," you said walking to the kitchen. You were greeted by a double slap from your aunt and uncle. 

"Ow! What was that for" You yelled. 

"Where the hell have you been?" Your aunt asked yelling. 

"I was at cheerleading practice dammit! I told ya already!" You yelled. Uncle had slapped you again.

"Don't you talk to her like that go to your room," uncle yelled. 

You ran up to your room and went on your bed. 

You hated your aunt and uncle. Even though they were rich and you lived in the lap of luxury, you wanted nothing to do with them anymore.

You didn't know what became of your birth parents..

You sighed seeing how it couldn't be helped.

You went on your phone suddenly a message appeared.

 'Do you want to start? YES or NO?'

You were confused but pressed YES.

 "Y/N L/N it is time to decide your future," said your phone. 

"What the hell?" You shouted.

 "Your destiny is calling take the 5:45 Sibuya bound train from Jiyuugaoka Station," said the phone.

You looked at your clock it read 5:30.

 "Crap!" You exclaimed.

You ran down your long stairs and dash to the train station.

You got there soon enough and you just happen to get a free ticket. 

You then got on the train. Your cellphone started ringing as well as everyone else's at the same time. 

"Transfer to the 6 o'clock subway from Shibuya Station," said the phone.

 You then heard yelling come from a boy but you couldnt see who it was though. 

"Ahhhh! come on! gimmie a break I'm doing the best I can!" The boy yelled. 

"Oh will you shut up! Your giving me a damn headache!" You yelled. 

Everyone on the train looked at you in shock at your outburst. An old man was looking at you closely. 

"What you looking at old man?!" You yelled. 

Suddenly the train stopped and you pushed past through a bunch of people.

 "Move it," you yelled. 

You then walked to an elevator and just before you could get a good look at the boy across from you a boy had leaped into the elevator and his head landed on the tip of your boot. 

You look at the boy in disgust. 

You used your boot to lift the boys chin up to reveal the face.