Cecilia and Ada

October 13th, 1991, in a hospital of Chicago, Illinois a mother of two newborns had just given birth to two more kids, these were both girls, both small and fragile, both unknown of eachother and their two other siblings, quadruplets, they were two of four, or one of four, they all had met their mother but not properly, yet to see her, yet to properly speak to her, yet to meet their father also, the four laid in a crib all quiet and asleep three identical to eachother but one stood out, it was the boy. It was luke, instead of having long brown hair like his sisters, his was short and a bit brighter, he was bigger than the three and a bit tanner than them.

Luna, she was a bit smaller than her brother and a bit paler, but no matter her size, she seemed to very fragile, instead of being a little tantrum thrower like her siblings she was calm and quiet.

Cecilia, she was just like Luna but she was as tan as Luke and under her eye lids were brown eyes which were dark like oak wood and her hair was very long but was cut to shoulder length just like Luna's

Ada, the smallest of them all, scrawny and pale, long light brown hair, and two brown eyes, she was smiling and all she seemed happier than her other siblings, she wasn't crying but she wasnt quiet, she giggled softly and weakly she seemed as if she were to be the happy sibling but not yet to know until she is more grown, like her siblings.

Not yet to know what personality they will lean more to, to show if they are strong and fearless or weak and scared
Until that day comes, they are unwary of their strengths and weaknesses