os -2

Hey friends I am back with another os ..

Enjoy reading ..
*************

Avni povs
.. since confessed my feelings to Neil when after  I succeed in my revenge .. because .. sitting on the mandap in gunghat is not only mom's wish it's was my my wish and my decision .. then how can I see my love to be marrying to another girl specially that makeup kit ...   actually the first time I met him . I was little bit irritated by him .. but later after knowing more about him , spending in time with him . I came to know that .. This man is something .. who is not like everyone .. He is a real gentlemen . Who respects elders , womens and respects everyone opinions and stand by truth .. .. I used to show him that I don't like him .. but in inside I was   falling for him .. . I was showing that I was least cared of riya and Neil who were performing all the wedding rituals ., in mehendi , sangeet .. but I was really feeling suffocated and uncomfortable seeing them  together .. and then I realised that I love him .. I love Neil .. how crazy naa .. I was in the fire of revenge .. and I never myself thought I would love  anyone in my life .. becoz my experience in love has made me not to believe in love .. All because of ashish mehta .. and my Neil is not like ashish mehta  ..  

At the last last moment neela ma made decision  me to marry Neil but he don't even love me it would really be a wrong decision ,.. marrying to a person who does not loves you ... but I  at that time in had to marry him for saving him and his family from dvm evil plan ..

And yeah I did .. I married to ... I knew it he was really mad at me .... and I said when I'm succeed in my revenge I would free him from this marriage knot ..

In between these I got to know that my father ashish mehta is not the culprit .. and that dvm kidnapped my father ... We rescued my father and sent that dvm and her whole family to jail whom were responsible for my father's condition and my mother's death .. slowly all was set now neela may got the love from dad which she wished .. and they were living happily living and also my brother ..  

I wish I could also have the perfect family .. I didn't know how would I confess to Neil .. how would I free him from this marriage when I don't wanna do it .. I don't wanna go far away from him and his family .. bebe and prakash uncle loves me as like I am their own daughter ., but not swetha aunty ..  still they don't know anything about my family ..

That day .... when everyone misunderstood me and Ali relation .. that really don't know how I felt sick .. and I was literally not getting anything that what was happening around .me Ali was helping me as a best friend but every one raised questions on my character  that day in didn't get any chance to  justifying  myself .. and why would I .. when I didn't do anything ...

then when I came back with neela maa to khanna mansion ..  everyone said sorry whim ever had raised their question on my character ..   and I came to know that Neil made them all realise their mistake .. He believes me .. nee never doubted on me .., soon I hugged him he too hugged me tightly .. at last I couldn't control and spilled out ..

I love you .. I love you Neil ....

(He was surprised and shock .)

I love you too .. I love you and ... He said ..

And I was the happier person on the world .

At that night  .. that night is memorable night in my life ..
Author povs

Two to them where very happy  and ani was feeling shy after confessing her love to him .. and here he is waiting for avni to come ...  and then she came .. she saw that he was not in the room . Thinking it's a good time to change to in night suit .. she closed the door and opened the cupboard to get her night suit .. .. she quickly unpinned her saree pallu .. and  removed saree and now she is only in petticoat and black  off shoulder blouse .. she was still searching her nighty shrug which should match to her night gown  she was still searching .. and then Neil came out of bathroom shirtless wearing night pants ., he saw that avni was searching something in cupboard .. and that too in blouse and petticoat .. still she didn't even bothered about him still searching her night suit !!!!!!