II

After practicing some normal English greetings, Ghostface had decided that he was ready to have trials.

"Mōshibun naku... Sō iunara... Anata wa jibun de sore o okonau koto ga dekimasu ka? (Alright... If you say so... Are you sure you can do it on your own though)" Wraith questioned.

"Hai, yūnōdearu hitsuyō ga arimasu. (Yes, I should be capable sir)"

"Hai. Kōun o! (Okay. Good luck)"

"Watashiniha itsumo kōun ga arimasu. (I always have good luck)"

Wraith rolled his eyes as Ghostface disappeared into his own trial.

"I swear, he's like a child..." he smiled softly.

The man with the bell had went off to his own trial, deciding not to troll any of the killers this time.

=== Timeskip Boiiii ===

The trial finally starts. The survivors walk around, fixing generators and trying to find clues of who the killer may be.

"Guys, the killer might be Michael Myers. I haven't heard anything and there aren't any clues of any other killer." Claudette spoke into her microphone piece.

"Seriously??" Meg whisper yelled, baffled.

"But I thought he was doing a different trial?" Jake butted in.

"I don't- AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Stabbing noises could be heard from the other end of everyone's mic. Then... A camera click?

"Claudette..? Claudette!?" Jake yelled.

"Hey! Leave me alone you stupid ghost mask!!" Dwight started yelling.

Footsteps thumping against the ground. Another stab noise happened as Dwight grunted in pain.

"Dwight? Dwight! Dwight, are you okay!?"

"No! Put me down!!" hitting noises were now heard into the speakers.

The man with glasses seemed to have been harshly dropped to the floor. A light, yet somewhat scary voice spoke.

"Kurō suru no o yamete kudasai! Anata wa sore muzukashi kushite iru. (Stop struggling! You're making it harder)"

=== Another Timeskip boiiiiii OwO ===

The scream of Dwight being hooked was a terrible noise. One that scared all the survivors out of their skin.

"Don't worry man... I'm gonna get you, kay?" Jake spoke quietly.

Meg and Jake decided to stay by each other's side just in case something terrible happens. Meanwhile, a stalky boi is hiding in the bushes, seeing what they're doing.

"Did we get a new killer?" Meg asked.

"Probably. I don't know any killer that speaks... What is that, Japanese?"

Meg whacks the back of Jake's head, "Of course it's Japanese idiot."

"Ow! Sorry, sorry."

The girl with braids sighed, "It's fine. Let's just get Dwight. You can run ahead, I'll watch out for the killer."

"Alright.. Be careful." Jake spoke softly.

"I will, I will. Jeez, stop being so overprotective."

Jake started to run forward, Meg starting to lag behind. Boy, was that a bad idea. Right as Meg had started walking a hand clasped over her mouth and she started getting dragged.