"You so damn rude."

"I will actually put my dick on your forehead."

"And I'll catch it with my mouth." I thought to myself.

"But aye, I wanna do something with you tomorrow, so be ready by 6 or 7."

"Am?" I raised my eyebrow looking at him.

"Pm dummy." He flicked my arm making me hit him.

"Chill, I'll call you tomorrow to let you know when to be ready."

"What do I wear?" I put my legs up on his lap.

"Just wear something casual, but look good." He licked his lips looking at me.

"Anyway, what you taking me to go do?"

"It's a surprise." He chuckled.

"Nah you might try to kill me I ain't with that." I shook my head making him laugh.

"I just told you to look good, why would I kill you Naomy?"

"You could care about how I look before you kill me, so when they find my body I'll look good."

He looked at me before busting out laughing shaking his head.

"Naomy I'm not playing with you, I'm not gonna kill you, we getting something to eat, and doing something."

"Aww look at y'all." Sa'Khia cooed coming from the back.

"Khia he taking me to do something tomorrow." I smirked looking at her.

"Awww you taking my sister on a date?"

"It's not a date, but a lil something to do while we get to know each other." Baby grabbed my leg and started rubbing it looking at her.

"Tell me what you taking her to do."

"How I know you not gone tell her?" He raised his eyebrow looking between us.

"Trust me when I say Khia can hold water, and the bitch stay keeping shit from me." I shook my head.

"Come here." He told her.

She bent down to where he could whisper in her ear, and I watched as Khia grew a smile on her face staring at me.

"She gone love that Baby, that's so cute I like it." She put her hand up for them to high five.

"Make sure you ready by the time I pull up on you, and remember look good boo." He smirked winking at me.

"I just know if I see us pull up in a forest Jonathan." I pointed at him and he shook his head.

"I'm not tryna kill you Naomy."

"Girl don't nobody wanna kill you for what, you not important." Khia laughed.

"Chile anyways c'mon 'cause it's getting late and I'm tired." I stood up stretching.

"Two things, you bet not meet up with that nigga and don't wear no little ass shorts tomorrow." He stood up and smacked my ass.