“Mom! ” anjali called her.

“Inform him” ratna said looking at avi, who was crying. Arnav can only handle him.

Arnav was in meeting when anjali phoned him. He felt like his breath struck hearing to anjali, he rushed towards the main gate without hearing aman's shout. Aman Frowned seeing his behavior and followed him.

In few minutes arnav reached hospital and rushed towards OT.

“Papa!” Avi rushed towards him“Mumma  she is not opening her eyes and also they took mumma to that room. I want to meet mumma” avi cried in his embrace.

Without replying him, arnav picked him up and sat on the beach near OT.

Ratna and anjali informed arshad, shyam and akash. Aman who followed arnav was shocked knowing truth and prayed for khushi's safety.

All raizada excepted to see emotionally broken arnav like four years before, but they were confused seeing this expressionless arnav.

Ratna was excepting that arnav will scold his family as this incident happened in his absence but nothing like that is happening. She wanted some reaction from arnav.

“Chotte she will be fine” Ratna assured.

“I know mom, I have faith in her devi maiya she returned my khushi and I believe her that she will keep her safe” arnav said expressionlessly gazing at OT door.

“She will keep her safe chotte” ratna.

Raizadas were praying for her well-being. Avi slept exhausted due to crying.

Doctor came out of OT. Arnav and others rushed towards him.

“Doctor she is fine right? ” arnav asked.

“Yes Mr. Raizada she is fine, she needs to rest for a few days as she lost blood.
She will gain her unconscious in few hours” doctor replied.

“Nothing serious right” arnav asked.

“Yes Nothing major injury, She will be fine in a few days” doctor assured.
“Can I see her?” arnav asked.

“After an hour we will shift her to another room, then you can visit and only one person can stay at night” saying doctor went away.

At night:

They shifted khushi to a private room, she was still unconscious.

“Mom I will be here, You all go home and take a rest” arnav suggested.

“No chotte I will be with you” Ratna argued.

“No mom you need rest and only one person can stay” arnav tried to make her understand.
Ratna nodded.

“Papa I will stay with you” avi said.

“Chotte let him stay with you, we can't handle him without you” Ratna said seeing him refusing.
Arnav nodded.

After seeing khushi one by one, they left to rm.

“Arnav everything will be fine” aman said.

“I know” arnav spoke, giving a hug aman left the hospital.

Arnav and avi walked into the room and sat on stools placed near her bed.

“Papa when will mumma open her
eyes?” avi asked.

“Soon avi” arnav replied.