here goes nothing

*Ji
soo's POV*

I am quite excited to see my closest friends from college. I can't wait, but I am soooo nervous. I hope things turn out well.

We rented a karaoke room for us to enjoy bonding with songs, drinks and food. I'm already in front of the room we acquired. Well, here goes nothing.

 Well, here goes nothing

-

Jisoo opens the door slowly. The view that welcomed her was Jin, Chaeyoung, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Lisa jamming to Dionysus, banging their heads and jumping all over the place. These guys must have had a couple of drinks already, she thought.

Jisoo smiled at the endearing view and decided not to make a sound because they didn't notice her at all. She quietly reached for a bottle of beer on the counter by the door but her handbag gets caught in the nob, gets uncaught and suddenly swings, causing it to hit two shot glasses which instantly fell on the floor and broke.

"SHIT!!!", Jisoo blurted out.

In shock of the sound of the glass and Jisoo's loud cuss, they all looked at the girl by the door staring at the floor, looking all small and helpless with a beer on one hand. She looks up in horror. 

They laugh immediately because of the adorable figure in front of them. Jungkook instantly helps jisoo pick up the glass and Lisa calls for assistance.

"Don't worry about this noona, I got it.", Jungkook says to her reassuringly.

"A heck of an entrance, Jisooya! Come here!", Jin said as he approached her with a hug. She proceeds to greet and hug the rest.

"Yaaa sorry for that. I didn't want to disturb you guys. You looked like you were having  fun."

"Of course, we've been here an hour. Now catch up!", Chaeyoung teased as she offered Jisoo a drink.

"Where are the others?"

"Well, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung are on their way, they'll be here any minute now. They work two blocks from here.", Namjoon answered.

"Taehyung hyung carpooled with Jen noona and Jimin hyung. I'm not sure what time they'll arrive though, they told me they were on their way but that was a while ago.", Jungkook added.

"Yeah I thought we'd arrive at the same time. Okay. So what should we do while we wait for everyone to be here?"

-

A few minutes later, the door busts open.

Hoseok: "WHO'S READY TO PARTEEHHHH?!?!?!"

They all went silent. 

Yoongi: "I am.",

Yoongi raised his right hand slowly with his index finger up and then smiled like this: :]

They exploded in laughter once again not only because of that notorious and contrasting bit but also because of the alcohol.

Yes. It's kicking.

Jisoo, being the one with the lowest alcohol tolerance in the group ever since, once again became the life of the party. She danced and sang a lot for the group, letting out every bit of energy in her.

She was performing in a dorky way, pushing and pulling everyone's shirts while singing and all, making them laugh at her drunk aggressiveness.

They were all having fun just like they've always done in the past. There was no ill feeling. The night was young, and there was nothing to worry about.

Well... at the moment.