The Second Shift

You walked into scoops ahoy. Your hair messy, but still amazing looking.
You felt amazing, you didn't know why. Maybe knowing yourself better did this or it was just a good day, but it felt amazing. You saw Robin at the counter and smiled then walked to the backroom to dropped your bag off.
"Y/n I need help there's way too many customers" Robin said nervously. I ran over to the counter and she scooped the ice cream while you manned the cash register.

~small time skip brought by me flirting with my friends accidentally~

After a few hours go by of the both of you working hard because steve was playing with his kids (dustin etc) you start to get close to closing time

(Y/n's pov(but like proper now bc im dumb))
While I watched robin bend over to scoop some adults ice cream I just thought "Damn thats hot." Well I didn't think it I accidentally said it. Yes I know I'm also having a gay panic right now
Robin looked up at me confused "I mean I was talking about the register because its really hot from all the customers orders today ahah" I blushed and laughed nervously while Robin smiled to herself.
I quickly finished up with the customer and went to go have a small break seeing as the customers were declining due to scoops closing soon. I took a breath in and a breath out. Holy fuck im so- just... what. How could i do that to myself. I'm so damn embarrassed lets just hope she doesn't think too much about it.

~time skip brought to you by the broke bi person called miles~

Robin and I finished up serving customers and closed the store walking back to the car park together until we parted ways, but before we parted Robin walked up to me and whispered "I thought you looked hot too. Just don't say this sort of stuff infront of customers dingus."
I immediately blushed and went completely tomato "Yup will do. Okay love you- shit sorry i meant bye. I'm too used to saying that when I leave and-" I say
"Love you too" Robin interrupts and laughs while walking away

What a bad bitch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story is kinda flip flopping so dont kill me. I am dumb okay