The Big Move

Chapter 1:The Big Move

It's 7:00 am on Monday and i have been dreading this day for the past two months. You know why? Well thats because I have to move to New York.

I'm sure that it's every girls dream to move to the "Big Apple". But it sure as hell isn't mine!

My whole life has involved my family and I to move between places and now that I have actually started to fit in, i'm just going to leave again.

I jumped out of bed miserably, glancing around my empty room with nothing but a bed and a plain white, fitted long sleeved shirt and a pair of pale blue washed jeans laid out at the end of it that I had picked out to wear the night before. I put on my clothes and some white converses to match. I also double checked that I was wearing my silver heart ring that my grandad had given me before he passed away 8 months ago. We were extremely close so if I had lost it i'd have no idea what i'd do. I quickly added some mascara, and nude lipgloss so i was ready to go. Just as I was about to grab my Chanel one-shoulder hand bag, I heard mum.

"Malia, come down stairs breakfast is ready"

I yanked my handbag over my shoulder, threw my hair up in a loose bun and ran down stairs where I saw Nate, my brother, scoffing down "Mum's Monday Pancakes". I greeted them with a hello and joined Nate as I sat down on the marble floor as all of the furniture had been taken away to our new house.

It was now 8:30 and the taxi was going to be here in 10 minutes. I went up to my room for the last time and just sat down and closed my eyes for 5 minutes on the soft, creme carpet thinking about what it's going to be like in New York.

"Malia, the cab is here so make sure you've got everything and come downstairs!" Nate yelled from the bottom of the stair well.

------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the airport and our plane wasn't for another hour so I decided to go grab something to eat because I was starved. There was a really long queue at the Coffee Club so I rushed over to grab a croissant and iced chocolate from Dome. With only ten minutes to go I met mum, dad and Nate at the gate to board the plane.

----------------------------------------------------------

Almost a day later we arrived in New York. I must admit it is pretty amazing, with all of the high rise buildings and all. And I'm actually quite excited to start over again here.

We drove around a bit before we arrived at our new 2 story house that is across from the beach.

"OMG! Dave this is amazing" mum shrieked to dad.

It had small hedges along the edge of the front of the house, with a cute green tree to the left side. It was a creamy colour that had a brick porch that held the balcony up the top. It had 1 porch light on each side of the porch and 2 up above it. To the right it had the brown coloured garage and overall I would say that it was very modern and I liked it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 HOURS LATER

Everything was unpacked, so I decided to head down to the beach. I grabbed my fluro pink and orange triangle bikinis and my pink and white polka dot towel.

"Malia, where are you going?" mum asked.

"Just down to the beach for a swim mum!" I yelled.

"Well can you please take the boxes near that door and take it to the garbage?"

"Yes, mum" I groaned.

As I made my way out I grabbed the boxes and reached the recycling bin at the front of the house. Just as I was about to recycle the boxes I clashed into some guy.

"OMG, I'm so sorry!" He cried
He reached his hand out to me, gesturing to help me up.

"Ahh it's okay.." I slowly said as I stood up.
I couldn't help but stare into those dreamy eyes and abs... but hey he wasn't wearing a shirt! Oh crap! I just realised that all I was wearing was my bikinis, how embarrassing.

"Hey, you're new aren't you?, well I'm Jackson and I live just a few blocks away" he said with an amazing smile...

"Yeah, well I'm Malia, it's nice to meet you"

"Likewise, anyway I better go because my mum was expecting me to be home like 10 minutes ago, see you round!"

"Bye"

He rushed away and I lost sight of him as soon as he turned past the corner.
I picked up the boxes, placed them in the bin and headed to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hey guys I hope you like my 1st chapterrr...
I know it's really short but each chapter will gradually get bigger.
Please comment, like, share or whatever :) ❤️
Thanks for reading and I hope you continue because there's more cool stuff to come.
Also if you wanna suggest anything then just comment and I may take it into account!!
Thankssss
~ Madi xoxo