Our foreheads touching and his eyes glazed over mine showing nothing but absolute hunger and lust. A shiver ran down my spine and a moan threatened to escape in my throat. I unwrapped my legs then slid down.

“I think we should probably go until I still have control” Xander said.

I nodded my head and we silently get in his car. I checked the time and it’s almost 8 pm. We drove off immediately and we’re out of our street within seconds. The ride was quiet. I stole glance at him and his gripped on the wheel was hard. Xander and I can feel the sexual tension that luring around.

We haven’t do the deed yet cuz we’re still adjusting to our new found interest. Of course we can’t stop kissing and being touchy to each other. We’re still haven’t move from first and second base.  

The quietness is making my eardrum bleed so I took out my phone and play some memory game. After I got bored with Text Twist I decided to play music then connect the cord to his speaker. The beat blasted and Taylor Swift’s shake it off  started playing.

I moved my head and do some crazy moves. Xander looked at me amusedly but joined me anyway.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

 When it comes to the beat I turned my head at him then lip sync the words.

My ex-man brought his new girlfriend
She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.
And to the fella over there with the hella good hair
Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake…

We both laughed and do it for the rest of the ride. Being with him is like my new basic needs. I’ve always thought that having boyfriend and dating someone that you just met for few weeks or months ago is better than having a boyfriend who have been your friend and known you before you started dating.

I guess I’m wrong because now I like every second just having his presence. If few months ago and someone told me that we’ll be boyfriends in the future I would laugh at him and tell it’s not gonna happen ever.

Well, look at me now eating my own words and I would still eat it just to be with him. Perhaps the saying that the more you hate the more you love is applicable in our history.

Our hands were entwined and his thumb was rubbing circles soothing and giving a relaxing feeling to me. I turned my gaze out as we entered the private subdivision where Emily’s house is. You can tell all people who live here are upper class families.

Some of the student’s age who lives here goes in our school like Emily or Ethan but most of them went to private school like in JSU or in Wenders Prep. Perhaps because our school is the nearest school from here but there’s still many schools especially in the center of town not far from here. Sometimes public school offers something that private cannot.

We passed the neighborhood until we slow down. Cars are parked outside the big house and we just passed through the open gate and we entered their own private garage where I recognize Ethan’s Lamborghini there. The garage is just by their house side. Upon entering the gate I just had a quick view of Ethan’s exterior house. I’ve never been here and the first thing I saw was the big pool located just in front of their house.

Xander turned off the engine then looked at me. He smiled and I smiled back. He pecked on my lips “Ready?”

“Ready” I answered excitedly.