Chapter 2

Your Pov

"Wow" I said to myself as I walked through the entrance doors at the performance center. I walked around looking at my new surroundings until I was met by Matt Bloom.

"Hey Y/N, it's so damn good to see you." Matt said with a big grin across his face

"It's a pleasure Matt, I so can't wait to get started." I said shaking his hand with huge excitement.

"Welcome to the performance center buddy, we'll show you a few bits around the place first and then we'll get you started asap." Matt said in a truly mannered way

"Sounds good to me" I said with a huge smirk across my face

*A few hours later*

After a couple of hours training at the performance center it was time to leave which I was upset about due to the fact I had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave.

"Hey Y/N" I heard a woman's voice call out my name as I turned around at blankly looked at the unknown woman

"Uh hey... That's me." I said with a confusing look performing on my face

"Sorry my names Ruby... Ruby Riott" She said performing a smirk on her face as my face began to light up.

"Oh shit, it's you... Damn you a badass bitch." I said trying my hardest not to laugh due to the fact I just called Ruby Riott a badass bitch.

"Well damn son... Give me your number and we can hang out sometime, you seem like a really great guy." She said as I looked at her in shook but still decided to give her my number.

*Later that night*

I was currently chilling on the sofa in my apartment watching a load of rubbish on netflix while of all a sudden my phone started buzzing rapidly in my back pocket

Unknown: Hey Y/N, It's Ruby from the performance center

Unknown: I have a question... Would you be able to answer it?

Unknown: Damn man you take ages to answer.

Unknown: Bitch is you dead?

I looked at my lock screen which had a couple of texts from Ruby, I saved her number into my contacts and texted her back.

Y/N: You one crazy ass bitch man, where is your patience and sure fire away.

RR: Ok are you single? cause I got a friend who's completely like a sister to me and I think that you two would look great together.

Y/N: Yes Ruby, I'm 100% completely single. Who's this friend of yours?

RR: Well her name is Liv, I don't think you know her but she's hardly been on screen but she sure as hell is ready to make a huge comeback soon, would you want her number? She's literally the sweetest human being on the planet.

Y/N: Oh really? mhmm sounds interesting, send me her number over.

And with that I had this woman's number who I don't even know who she really is but I'm sure as hell in for a bumpy ride

A/N: Here we have chapter two I tried to make it longer than the first chapter also tried to make it more entertaining but chapter three will be out in a couple of days time.