The dawn of time-Prologue

At the beginning, God has created the world and universe. Then he created seas and nature alongside demons, angels and humans. When his creation was complete he has split himself into 7 beings. The elemental lords that govern the world. The element of fire, water, earth, wind, light, darkness, and lightning. Elementals have created they're own domains and offsprings which are being summoned to aid humans and give them magical abilities and skills. With their help they survived until now and achieved prosperity. The element of lightning has gotten a different role than others of his kind. He is the judge and keeper of balance, protector of the realm. Acknowledged by all as the leader of the elementals. A couple of humans by studying the mysteries of magic has obtained the power to even summon the elemental lords and have obtained the title of sages. With the help, they could fight darkness dwelling deep in the darkness of the world. My name is Inazuma and this is my story. 

At least she has arrived. She is not really an accurate term, because elementals are not defined by gender, at least the stronger ones. The strong presence has arrived into my domain and i knew right away who it was. The element of light Raito. I knew why she came, so I knew why she was upset too.

"Inazuma, he has done it again. You need to help me, I can't keep it forever" I knew it well... The element of darkness Yami is attacking with his forces once more, but he can't help it is his purpose... "Raito you know that without summoning I can't help you much more than I already do... I will allow couple of higher tier elementals to get a contract with humans. It should help you." She finally relaxed a bit and then she smiled. "Thank you, Inazuma you are always helping me so much. I wish i could repay you, oh and I believe that human powerful enough to summon you will appear soon." I didn't even have enough time to react before she vanished.  I jumped out of my throne. "What? Raito, what do you mean? Is it true? You can't leave like this without saying anything!" Of course, she didn't hear me because she was already gone...

Is it finally time? Will I be summoned for the first time after the millennials of my life? If yes...I can't help being excited. Can I?