❦ 02 ❦

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - !!" a loud laugh echoed across the park. Every head there turned towards the pair of gentlemen. They were all murmuring to themselves; watching the blond man pulled his head back laughing his ass off.

His poor friend - the familiar yakuza from the cafe just watched him with a blank stare.

It took him a while to calm down. "I'm so sorry -" his friend breathing in front of him just triggered his laughter again.

The tattooed man just facepalmed with a deep sigh.

Why did I even tell him? He sighed - going back to the event an hour ago.

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Souji Ayato, 25, big guy in the local yakuza gang. In charge of the area where his favourite cafe was located. As he read the daily news of his gang's atrocious acts, he sipped his hot glass of Americano.

He sighed with a small smile. Perfection in a small cup. Just that cup of coffee was enough of a reason for him to care for the area properly and greatly.

He can't think of another place to get the best Americano should the shop be closed down due to rival gangs. His steel eyes wandered to the counter hoping to gain the busy barista's attention.

But his eyes caught something else - or more like, were caught by someone else.

She sat there, patiently waiting for her order with a small smile as she focused on the book in her hand. He took a glance at the cover - romance. There was no music but her brunette locks danced to their own rhythm, complimenting her natural beauty.

The sunshine was doing a good deed - radiating her elegance to its full light.

He gulped. His cheeks were burning and his heart was beating faster. It skipped two beats as he clutched his chest tightly.

Damn - he never felt this way before. Fear was present. He was afraid of her rejection, she wasn't like any other girl.

I must have her.

He got up and took his card from his wallet. He hovered over the girl of his dreams as he handed the card.

"I'll pay for her as well." He said it. He finally did.

The woman tilted to look at him. Her eyes widened. Fear? Surprise? In love - he had no idea.

A ghost took over him as he pulled out his rare business card. His hand offered it to her. "Please. Call me," was all he uttered before storming out the store.

Behind the closed doors, he shut his mouth tight. His face burnt with his own emotions as it was bright as a tomato. His legs shaking and his lips quivering.

"I - I like her.."

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

"Are you done?" Ayato huffed. His friend - Blake took deep breaths before finally relaxing. He nodded.

"I'm cool, man. Sorry about that!" He grinned and pat his shoulder firmly, trying to gain his apology. Ayato rolled his eyes.

It happens all the time anyway. Slowly, they made their way to their car.

"Why didn't you get her number though? How will you know she's calling you?" Blake turned to his friend. He kept his serious look.