𝟎𝟑𝟎. 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕

Chloe's POV

𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓. We were shooting at our fake 'El Rey' Theatre for the second day in a row, I was walking down a hallway with the other featured dancers behind a crew-member, before we saw Tim, Josh and Olivia walking down the opposite direction. We passed each other and Josh shot me a wink, which I returned happily; I smiled over to Olivia as well and she returned it. Yay - a good interaction. Okay I was definitely overthinking every single interaction with her these days but I couldn't help but overthink everything.

She seemed a little down these days however and I didn't know what it was. But since she was trying her best to seem like she was fine I didn't want to make her feel miserable by bringing it up. We were all low-key miserable from our last days coming soon, so we all just wanted to keep our heads up.

I was still very much annoyed at myself for not being able to shake this paranoia regarding Olivia, especially since our relationship was still somewhat pleasant. However it was just the odd occasion when Josh was present or brought up that I felt an alteration in the atmosphere. But obviously I couldn't talk to Josh about it as maybe he would accuse me of being insecure again and ask me to get over it - so I was trying to do that before being told so.

Today was the day they were going to shoot their 'almost kiss' scene in that dingy piano room, for Episode 8. I checked the room out with him earlier and the place really did smell like mould. And Josh was concerned he was coming down with fucking acute bronchitis from being in the environment, after 2 days.

After us dancers were given a run down of our rehearsal schedules by the crew-members, we wanted to return to the room we were originally in. We were walking and chatting down the same hallway and we saw Josh and Olivia at the exact same time again. We laughed at each other and Josh spotted the carton of Milo I was sipping on, and his eyes went wide with excitement.

As we were about to pass each other he opened his mouth to gesture that he wanted some, which made me giggle. We both slowed our walking for a few moments so he could take a sip out of the drink and the dancers laughed at us, meanwhile Olivia was just hoping he wouldn't spill it on his costume.

"I'll bring you some when I see you." I yelled as we started walking away from each other.

"Thanks! Lov - uh later" he then stuttered and I creased my brows before turning around. He didn't turn back and was walking a bit faster than usual, but Olivia turned back to me instead with an emotion I couldn't read. I said nothing and we all continued walking till I felt Lauryn - a fellow dancer - inch closer to me.

"Was he about to say...wh-what I think he was gonna say?" she asked restlessly and I felt my heart jolt.

"I uh, don't know it sounded like it but - " I was cut off by her and the other girl beside me, Stephani squealing on my other side but I cut them both off, "but he didn't soo...whatever." trying my best to sound casual.

"But you told us he's already said it to you before" Stephani interjected and I nodded calmly. "So? Why didn't he...okay" she then said before she realised I didn't know what else to say. Like what am I supposed to say?

"It's fine, those three little words are quite a big deal," I replied in a sing-songy tone to mimic Ricky's song and they all giggled with me. I didn't let the anxiety take over this time, but boy was it still there. Why didn't he say it? I guess he would've just been nervous since we hadn't said it yet after reuniting. It couldn't have anything to do with Olivia being there.

_______________

After a while we were all in the stage area of the building and I noticed that Josh wasn't there nor was Olivia, so I asked Sofia where they were. She let me know that Josh was in the dingy piano room whilst Olivia was talking to Tim and pointed over to her. I felt butterflies rise in my stomach before I grabbed my backpack and rushed off to where Josh was.