deux

zach herron and jack avery's relationship hadn't always been the best.

the first few years of it had been a dream.

they both loved each other more then words could explain.

it seemed to be perfect.

they had met at a high school party a few years before. and from that moment, they hit it off perfectly.

and the night jack had kissed zach for the first time under the moonlight, zach had never been more in love.

so had jack.

a few years later when zach had finished high school, things weren't going good.

jack had became depressed.

soon enough, drugs were a big thing is in his life.

it's either he would come home high as fuck or with another girl.

at this point zach wasn't even sure if jack still loved him.

he was so broken. and he should've have broken up with him.

but he loved him too much for that.

he couldn't leave jack. he was already struggling with zach by his side. let alone if zach had left him.

so zach went thought it all.

almost every night.

he couldn't do anything anymore.

he couldn't describe the pain he felt.

even after telling jack too stop a million times, it's like he didn't care.

but jack couldn't stop. he was addicted.

he knew he was hurting zach but never really realized it.

he was so caught up with his problems that he never took time for zach.

if zach weren't in love with jack he would've walked out the door.

he hated being in love with jack because he could never run away form all of it. he would make zach fell so special.

that's why every night, under the moonlight, jack held zach in his arms tightly and called him moonlight.

as much as he treated zach like shit, he didn't want to lose him. zach was the only light in his life. the only person that made him happy.

that part of the day was the only time where zach felt like he was in a normal relationship.

it was zach's favorite part of the day. the only part of the day were he felt happy. when his lover told him he loved him dispite all the things he had done.

it was like he had forgotten everything jack had done during the day.

jack did love zach. just never realized how much pain it caused him.

after all, he had already destroyed the younger boy into pieces. the only thing too do at the end of the day was too fix zach by telling him that he loved him.

" ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss. ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ."

☾✧

/ɴ: ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ' ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɢᴏ s ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴏs ɪᴛ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴏɴ' ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜs ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴇs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ :(