Chapter 2

In Front of the Council

Rey woke up to see Anakin watching her. 

"What are you doing?" Rey asked him.

"What does it look like?" He responded, kind of sarcastically. Padme came into the room.

"Ani! Don't talk to her like that!" She scolded, shocked. Anakin looked up towards the door, just before someone knocked. 

"Come in!" He called. Rey looked confused as another man opened the door and stepped inside. "This is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. Master, this is..." Anakin paused. Rey realized she hadn't told them her name yet. 

"Hi, I'm Rey," Rey said. Obi-Wan glanced at her, instantly noticing she was strong in the Force, almost too strong. 

"Hi." Then Obi-Wan turned to Anakin. "You wanted to see the Council?"

"Oh, no. Rey did. She knows something about the future." Obi-Wan glanced at Rey, surprised. 

"Really?" Rey nodded. 

"I can't really tell you anything until I see the Council," she said urgently. "I need to see them as fast as possible." Obi-Wan nodded reluctantly. 

"Follow me." Rey got up, as did Anakin. 

"I'm coming to." Anakin looked as if he wouldn't take no for an answer. Obi-Wan gestured for them to follow. 

A few minutes later, Obi-Wan, Anakin and Rey were standing in front of the Jedi Council. Rey glanced around, and was very surprised at what she saw. Never in her life had she seen so many Jedi! Obi-Wan was explaining why they were needed, and then went to take a seat. Anakin was already standing by the wall, as Rey had said it involved his future self. Rey looked at all the masters in the room, then forced herself to speak. (a/n she knows she's a Palpatine.) 

"I'm Rey," Rey told them. 

"Rey who,"  Master Windu demanded. Rey let out a deep breath.

"Rey Palpatine." The council was shocked. 

"Why are you here?" 

"I know some information that I know would interest you. It involves the future. You see, I'm not from this time. I live about fifty-one years in the future. The Force took me back to save Anakin Skywalker, and the rest of the Galaxy." Jedi Master Shaak-Ti spoke up. 

"How can we trust you?" 

"Because," Rey paused. "I know Luke Skywalker." The council immediately looked to Anakin, who shrugged. "Luke told me what he knew about his father, Anakin Skywalker, and about what he becomes." 

Now it was Master Yoda's turn to talk. "Become what, does he?" 

"He becomes the Sith Lord Darth Vader, under my grandfather's, Emperor Palpatine, influence." All the Jedi were staring at Rey, not wanting to believe what they were hearing. 

"Who exactly is this Emperor Palpatine?" Windu asked.

"I believe he is the," Rey paused for dramatic effect, "chancellor." 

"What?!" "That's impossible!" All the Jedi were in an uproar. Suddenly Rey looked up, towards the door. Master Yoda knocked his cane against the floor. Rey stiffened, as a man stepped into the Council room. She narrowed her eyes at the man, then took something out. The man was none other than her grandfather, Chancellor Palpatine. 

"Nice to see you, Grandfather. Or, should I say, Darth Sidious." Palpatine raised an eyebrow. 

"You're smart." Neither of them noticed another person come in, but the Council did. Another man. He raised a blaster to the Chancellor's back. Suddenly, the blaster wasn't there, and was instead replaced with a red light. 

"Poe! How?"

"Master Luke taught me, and I brought some friends."

"Chewie!" Then Rey looked behind him, and smiled. "Finn! Luke?" The younger Luke stepped forward, and smirked. 

"Hey kid." A new voice came from behind them.  

"HAN! Leia! What are you two doing here?"

"The same as everyone else, kid," Han said, sarcastically.  Darth Sidious stepped sideways, out of reach from Luke's and Leia's lightsabers. 

"You think you can beat me? A Dark Lord of the Sith?" Palpatine was being very- how should I put it- annoying, to say the least. 

"You bet we can," Rey challenged. "You won't be able to beat us!" And with that, the fight began.

Hey guys! What did you think? Do you have any ideas of what could happen? Should Rey stay in the past, or should I make another book where she goes back, and she and Anakin fall in love? I need answers! Help! (Don't forget to vote and comment your ideas.)