t h i r t y - f i v e

Start from the beginning

Blaise tried to hide his surprise and cleared his throat. “And?”

“And I was the one who asked him to steal the necklace! But I didn’t tell him to put her in the hospital. That was obviously something I was going to do.”

“And?”

“And what?” Pansy asked as she glared at him.

“I thought I could get more out of you. Pansy, thanks for telling me all of this. I actually had no clue on what was going on between you and Theo other than shagging each other but what you told me was golden. Thanks for being so stupid and revealing it all.” He said with a wide grin.

Pansy immediately stood up as she stomped angrily. “What?!”

“Oh yes, one more thing I’m curious about . . . how do you know Granger’s secret? You know the one that you’re holding over Draco.”

“Oh, I’m not telling you anymore—“

“Nicely played, Zabini. But, it’s okay . . . we don’t need her anymore. We have enough against her to make sure she doesn’t show her face to the whole Wizarding world from now on.” Ginny spoke as she walked out of the corner, smiling at Pansy. “You were really helpful, Parkinson.” She said as she waved at her.

Pansy grew livid as she rolled her fingers together. “Wh, what? You heard everything?”

“Don’t worry, someone else told me everything before you came.” Ginny said as she walked over, pulling Theodore out of the corner with her. “He was very helpful.”

“You told her?!” Pansy shrieked, receiving a sharp glare from Madam Pince. She furrowed her eyebrows as she threw a tantrum like a three year old. “No! This is all wrong!”

“Sorry, Parkinson, it seems like we broke your little plan. We got Hermione and Draco back together and now we know your secrets . . . I think you should run now.” Ginny stated with a grin. “You lost.”

“No, this isn’t over! I still know Granger’s dark secret and thanks to you three! The whole school will know tomorrow morning!” She yelled as she stormed out of the library.

“Don’t let that girl inside here again.” Madam Pince ordered with a dull tone as she rolled her eyes.

Ginny and Blaise exchanged glances and sighed. “Damn, we went too far, didn’t we?”

Theo lightly patted Ginny’s shoulder. “I know I’m not in the right place to say it but . . . maybe Granger should let everyone know her secret so that when Pansy’s telling everyone—she’d just be an idiot for making a huge deal about it. I mean, the secret can’t be that bad. Everyone forgives and forgets. If you lot can do that—Pansy Parkinson is gone.” He said and grinned at them. “Thank you for letting me see her crumble just a bit. I’ll wait until tomorrow for the big finale?”

“Definitely,” Blaise replied back confidently and watched at Theo left the library. He turned to Ginny and nodded. “Nott’s right . . . if we can get Granger to tell her secret to everyone by tonight . . . Pansy will look like a fool trying to tell everyone.”