Chapter 1 - Where am I ?

Every week on Friday me and my brother went into the forest after school.  It was a cold snowy day in December, and we just found a frozen river near to our house, but still far away to find our secret place where I skate and performance new moves while my brother „Cole" reads one of his Novels without me, which is totally fine for me. I'm trying to stay away from the other skaters they all have the intention to copy my movements though.

Cole is one of the best students at school totally the opposite of me, sure sometimes I kinda were jealous at him because he had it so easy in life and got many of  compliments from other  people. Of course I still do Love brother, my twin my heart and soul, he always tries to help me as good as he can for school, and I appreciate that a lot. I could never find someone who is kind and smart like Cole, besides he is the only one who understands me the most he knows me even better then I do.

But there are still things I can do better then my twin. While he got the brain I  got some skills to create something beautiful. I'm pretty good at drawing, I always wanted to create my own Webtoon, but I never had the time because of school. I can play many different instruments and won twice the winter Olympics in skating, whit the best and memorable performance.

This year I'm determined to win the Winter Olympics again, my parents are proud of me and my brother motivates me when he is by my side. Sometimes I'm even able to make him stop reading (those damn novels) with my skating skills, he starts to applaud after I finished my performance.

„Bravo, Bravo That was Amazing like Always, Naomi!" he started to search the chapter where he stopped to continue.
„Thank you so much my lovely Brother but Oh MY GOD can't you just stop reading those Novels for few minutes"  I skated out of the frozen river to Cole.
„I can't! Especially not at the part when it gets exciting" 
„Urgh, don't Tell me you are reading your favorite Novel again, How many times do you want to read it through? Are you not bored?" I put my skates off and changed to my boots.
He smiled at me with full of excitement. „ No, I'm not I will continue to read this Novel until the next Volume is out".
My expressions softened  „ *sigh* as you wish, let's go home now it's getting late and I don't wanna freeze outside". We packed our stuff and went straight home.

I'm really not the person who likes to read but when Cole talks about those stories with a smile on his face I just can't stop to listen. He is pretty good by explaining, even if he would talk about the most boring book in the world he makes it sound like a melody, thanks to him I even created my own melody while listening to him. He likes that Melody a lot so do I, I called it „ A Melody For Two Souls „. 

... I wish I could play it for my brother just one more time before our destiny started to change...
.
.
.
NAOMI!".
„Cole, Is that you? Why are you screaming my name so scared? Did I do something wrong?" I cried after my brother and tried to call him again, in hope he can find me in this dark place.
„It's so dark I can't see anything, WHERE ARE YOU? Argh it's so hard to breathe!" I wasn't sure if I saw it correctly but only the blood which covered my clothes, stands out in the darkness. I'm totally scared to think who's blood it was.
Only the name of my brother is in my mind now and I couldn't think about anything else anymore! COLE, Cole... Cole.
I opened my eyes and breathed immediately with hectic. I straightened my upper body. My eyes felt so heavy as if they would pop out in a moment and my body is in a great pain, this situation confused me what just happened to me?
I kept my hands slowly away from my neck and watched into my palm. Tears dropped like a waterfall but wait these tears were my tears but these tears were hard and shiny I couldn't believe what I just saw.

„ What's this? Sand ? Stone? Are these Diamonds?"

What is just happening to me? Am I crying Diamonds?.
Few minutes later, after I calmed somehow down I tried to come back to my senses again, and realized that I'm not under the snowflakes outside with Cole.
No, this place looks like a... "Jail!?". It was dark outside and I could saw the stars from the whole in the wall which was to high to reach, only the light from the bright moon touched my skin and I realized that this place is somewhere, where I actually shouldn't be.

"Where am I?"

Mercy: hope you liked the first chapter, sorry for any grammatical mistakes. My first language is not English. Please leave a comment I'm always open for criticism. This is my first story on Wattpad I'm actually drawing mostly comics (ff) but I wanted to try something else this time. Hope you understood the first chapter. <:D  Thx for reading and have a nice day. ^^