Chapter 1: Arriving in New York

The Glee club is on a bus trip to New York:

"So guys, we're on our way to New York." Will said. "I know some of you may be nervous. Some of you may be excited, and some of you might feel a bit intimidated by who our competition is. Just remember, no matter what happens, you're already winners in my book, because you stuck together and you were there for each other through good times and bad, all year round."

"Feels like we never left this place." Scott said to Kitty who was sitting across from him next to her fiancee Marley. "Yeah, it has a familiar ring to it, doesn't it?" Kitty asked in reply. "Sure does." Scott replied.

5 hours later, the Glee club arrives at the hotel where they are staying for Nationals:

"OK guys, just remember, curfew is at 10:00 p.m. every night. I expect everyone to be back in their rooms by then. Emma and I will be checking on you every night, so don't anybody get any ideas about sneaking out." Will instructed. "Don't worry, we tried that last year, and we all got busted by Vocal Adrenaline." Sam explained. "Anybody want to go sightseeing?" Marley asked. "I'll go with you." Kitty said smiling. "Run along you two." Scott said grinning. "I want to take you to a special place Sugar." "Where?" Sugar asked. "It's a surprise." Scott said. "I like surprises." Sugar replied. "Can I take you somewhere special?" Spencer asked Madison. "Sure." Madison said. "Jake, will you come with me to some place romantic?" Bree asked her fiance. "Of course." Jake replied. "I guess we're headed to the arcade." Roderick said looking at Mason, Myron, Ryder & Joe. "Let's go shopping." Unique said, looking to Jane.

"OK guys, all of you enjoy the sights and sounds of New York, just remember what I said about the curfew." Will stated. "We will." Scott replied with reassurances. With that, the happy couples went out to spend a night with their significant others.

So New Directions has made it to New York in time for Nationals, but with some time to kill, it looks like some members of the team are planning romantic dates.

What will happen? Find out in the next chapters ahead!!!