Secret

"STOPPPP!" Yelled the man. "Stop? Why now huh?" I said. "GHHHAAAAA!" He screamed. "Hehe~ you brought this to yourself... Master..." I said as I killed him. "Man... Dead already?" I pouted. Tears steamed off my eyes. "What have I become? You were so nice to me yet... I killed you." I cried. "You have pretty good killing skills." A voice said. "Huh?" I turned around and saw a tall man with black hair and ruby red eyes with a butler outfit. "Are you here to kill me?" I asked. "No... Actually I came to take you home" he said. "Home?" I repeated. I looked up and saw his hand in front of me to help me up... I gladly took it.
....
KNOCK KNOCK. The butler knocked on a door. 'Wow this place is huge!' "Come in." I heard someone say at the other side of the door. The butler opened the door. "Young lord, I found this girl and I think she'll be helpful for us." The butler said. "May I see her." The voice said. "Come in madam." He said. I went in the room. 'Its a little boy!?' "Hello." I said. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive." Said the boy. 'Wait.... PHANTOMHIVE!?' "U-um, I'm (f/n)(l/n)" I said. "Do you have any talents?" Ciel asked. "I like cleaning... And I think I'm pretty good at it." I said. "Sebastian escort miss.(l/n) to a room. For now and on she'll be a maid." Ciel said. "Yes, my lord." The butler said.
....
"Here's your room." The butler said. "Umm... Thank you, and I didn't get your name." I said. "Oh my apologies, I'm Sebastian Michaelis. What is your name ma'm?" He asked. "(F/n)(l/n)" I said. "Well then nice meeting you, (f/n)." He said as he bowed. "Nice meeting you too." I said. "And may I ask... Is something bothering you miss?" He asked politely. "No nothing." I said softly. "Ok... If you need anything please feel free to call me." Sebastian said. "Ok." I said. 'Man hopefully he doesn't figure out that I'm a reaper or else I'll have to kill him just like my last master.'
...
Knock knock. "Come in." I said. "My young master said that I need to teach you some things." He said with a smirk. "Ok. " I said. I got up and walked out the door.