Reunited Pt.2

(LaShawn Pov)
Pulling away from the kiss I look down at him with a big smile on my face.

Slowly putting me down he pulls me into a tight hug holding me as if I would disappear if he left go.

"How you feeling Robbie" Mama says making him look at the camera.

"Can't even describe it" he says resting his head on top of mine.

"We'll get your stuff your going home so you two can hangout" she says making him smile even more.

I let out a squeal once Robbie picks me up again wrapping my legs around his waist.

Walking towards his table he leans down making me wrap my arms round his neck tighter.

Once he grabs his backpack he puts in on and walks over to his mom.

"Your not going to let her go anytime soon are you" she ask as I feel his arms tighten a little more around my waist.

"Nope I haven't held her in my arms for a long time so I'll keep her in my arms" he says and we head out to the office.

I hear the females AP's in the front office aww as we walk by and I just give them a small wave before resting my head on Robbie's shoulder.

Walking out of the school he heads to the car opening the back door.

"So what do you wanna do princess" he says as sits me down and I slide over letting him get in.

Resting my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close.

"Let's have a movie day and cuddle but we are going to this dinner for the cheer competition and Coach told me to bring you" I say.

"Alright" he says while kissing the top of my head.

Mamá pulls out the parking lot when Best Friend by Tokyo Vanity goes off.

Pulling my phone out I see a FaceTime from TiTi making me roll my eyes answering.

"THEY ARE TOGTHER" TiTi screams once the video connects.

"Well damn you have to yell almost busted my damn ear drums" I say as she turns the phone to show the girls.

"Yass girl I see you with your boo thang finally" Keisha says.

"Yeah we finally reunited" Robbie says kissing my cheek.

"Now I miss my boyfriend" Queen says pouting.

"But bye we just wanted to check to see if our favorite couple was together" TiTi says waving before hanging up.

"Alright love birds we're home" Mumsy says making us get up getting out the car.

Getting out the car I follow Robbie into the house and we grab my suitcases before heading upstairs to his room.

Taking my shoes off I line them along the wall with all of Robbies shoes.

"Princess" I hear Robbie says making me turn just in time to catch a blackshirt that was thrown my way.

"Thanks RoRo" I say while stripping out of my shirt and jeans.

Pulling the black t-shirt on I look down seeing it reached my mid thigh before jumping on the bed. I pick up the remote going right to Netflix and putting on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

"You are something else Princess" Robbie says while stripping out of his jeans and shirt then puttting on a pair of black sweatpants.

Getting in the bed he pulls me to him so that I was now resting my head on his chest. A smile raises on my face as he starts running his fingers through my hair.

I feel myself start to slowly drift off with a smile on my face as I feel Robbie kiss the top of my head.

Keisha Pov
"Alright now Keisha call your mans" Titi says throwing her jacket on the bed making me roll my eyes.

If your wondering yes I'm dating LaMelo but I wasn't no fool I made his ass prove he wasn't gonna play me and that he really wanted me.

"That's what I going to do damn no need to rush me" I say roll my eyes as we enter our room.

Jumping on the bed I pull out my phone and FaceTime Melo. He answers on the second ring and his face pops up.

"Hey babe" he says making me smile baby let me tell you his morning voice is something else.

"Hey baby" I say smiling at him.

"I miss you" he says while running a finger through his hair.

"You'll see me in a couple weeks okay" I say resting the phone on the pillow while taking my jacket off.

"Where's Shawn" he asked making me glance over at TiTi quick but look back at him real quick.

"She...she went with Coach to check out the rest of the hotel and talk with other teams" I say lying straight through my teeth.

"Ight well tell her I called and don't be doing anything crazy while you over there I love you" he says making me smile.

"I love you too now go back to sleep bye" I say blowing him a kiss before hanging up.

"Fuck that girl almost got caught" TiTi says making me nod.

"Girl that's crazy but then again we all didn't know she would be close to her brothers any time soon" I say making her nod.

"Yup let's go down" I say getting off the bed fixing my necklace that Melo gave me.

It was a mini gold Cuban link with 'MELO' in Bubble Font covered in diamonds on it. He's got the same one but his says Keisha on it.

"I want a boyfriend" TiTi says making roll my eyes at her as she jumps on my back.

Grabbing the room key I place it in my pocket walking out the room with her still on my back. Heading down the hall the rest of the team comes out of their rooms joining us.

"So where should we go" Queen ask as we get on the elevator.

"How about the food area" Brianna says making us nod.

Once we arrive we get food and take a seat at one of the tables.

"Bitch don't look now but I just seen 3 hottie walk in and they're bout to pass us" Asia says making us glance up as they pass by.

I also notice how TiTi made eye contact with the curly head one and he gave her a smile and wink.

"I know I wasn't the only one who peeped that shit right" Diamond says as we all look at TiTi who was try to avoid eye contact with us.

"Yeah I peeped how he was staring at our TiTi" I say making TiTi roll her eyes while eating her cake.

"You guys are already planning something aren't you" She says after she takes a bite.

"Yup now who has the plan" I say looking at the others.

"I say we send her to get more food and see if pretty boy takes the bait and goes up to talk to her while she's alone" Queen says.

"I like it but what if he doesn't go to her" Rose says leaning on her hand.

"Trust me with the eye contact those two held he's going to talk to her" Layla says.

"Alright I'll go" TiTi says while standing up.

"Go girl" I say pushing her a little.

"Perra" she yells at me while shooting me the bird.

"Something tells me we just found TiTi a potential boo" Diamond says making us all high five.

"Girl he's getting up" Queen says making us glance over to see sure enough he was getting up of his seat just after TiTi walked past him.

We all make eye contact with one another before smiling.

Who ever new your cheer sisters would be your matchmaker