Chapter 2||Recomendations

Y/N POV

I sat there quietly as the realization hit me. Eh, it wasn't a big deal really, but i can't drink my emergency pills or hydrate when I'm tired so that sucks. We, parked near this, stadium thingy, and we walked out the car.

"Sweety you forgot your water didn't you?" my mom inquired. I let a sigh "Today, I shall be dehydrated." I answered. "Don't worry, we can go to the school's cafeteria after the recommendations exam and we'll some water k hun?" I let out a quiet 'Mhm'.

I greeted the other teachers their, like Cementos, Present Mic, and Principal Nezu himself. "Ready dor the Recommendations exam are we Y/N?" Nezu asked "Hope I don't kill anyone" I muttered. "Don't worry Y/N! You've got that flashy choker on your neck you won't kill no one for sure!" Mic encouraged. "Thanks, thanks."

"Oh, the Exams are about to start, go line up over there." Cementos pointed at a line of people probs also here for the exam.

I walked over there and stood next to this really REALLY pretty girl with black hair and eyes. Next to her is— Oh hey Doki Doki Todoroki! We talked a few times we knew each other for a year or so, went to the same school, we were always partners in projects because everyone would be too distracted to impress us if we were partners with other people, he at least remembers I exist and for me, I know he's as dense as a neutron star. Like, one time a girl fainted cause he had his hair in a style, and thought he had a curse. A fucking curse.

"Hello, and welcome to the recommendations exam. We will have a test of strength, speed.... and yada yada I know how this goes my mom already told me about to prepare soon after Cementos was done explaining everything, we started with the Strength Test, then the agility test, I learned that the really pretty girl had a Creation quirk. Momo Yaoyorozu was her name.

Before the speed test started I went to her, cuz, well, I wanna be friends with this girl!
" Heyooo!! Your Yaoyorozu Momo right???" I asked "Oh, why yes." she answered, she was pretty shocked about me approaching her, I mean if a random stranger approached me I would be shocked too.

"I'm Kayama Y/N! Wanna be friends?" judging by her expression she probs calmed down a bit and replied. "Of course! I'd love to be friends." Mission Accomplished. We talked for a while until the Speed test finally started, we waited until it was finally my turn. I was up against this REALLY GODDAMN TALL guy, and the one the only Todoroki Shouto!

We lined up the starting line and waited for Cementos' signal.

3....

2.....

1.....

GO!!

My opponents went ahead of me, I threw a stick on the finish line, connected to string, and I made it shorten, so it works like a grapple hook. I passed by some other people who i don't know their names. I ended up third after Todoroki. They had some conversation about Endeavor, the No. 2 Hero and No.1 asshole.

I walked to Todoroki and tapped his shoulder. "Heeeeyyyy Todoroki Dorky, you okay??" I asked he turned around to face me, "No, obviously," looking plenty annoyed. Cold shoulder much "You're not the same as your father okay?? You have your blood, and will, and mind!" I exclaimed, Come on pretty boy don't be all down in the dumps.

"Exactly, I'm not becoming him, and I'll surpass All Might so the bastard will stop bothering me." he scoffed. Whatever you say Candy cane. "I'm going to focus on the exams, go bother someone else" he sighed "Heeeyyy, I wasn't bothering you! I was making sure you were alright!!" "No you weren't" he said while going somewhere. You're rude but I'll let it slide cuz you're hot.

Momo approached me and but a hand on my shoulder. "Oh, you know Endeavor's son?"
she asked, kind surprised. But then again if you were friends with a strong, smart and very hot guy, you would consider yourself a lucky person. "Yup, we know each other for about a year or so." I answered her, letting out a chuckle.

"Oh really? What's he like?" she asked. And of course, I forgot I was friends with a strong, smart, very hot and famous guy. "Eh, is a bit cold, and very dense. He's also super oblivious, but he cares how you feel." I shrugged. "Eheh, of course, he'd be like that, there isn't, much to expect from that stone faced boy." Momo chuckled.

We went to the benches and had a conversation, waiting for the next test. We realized that it was still far from our turn so we waited. We saw alot of people, I mostly didn't really care, but some of them were interesting. My opponent just HAD to be with Mr. Dense-as-a-neutron-star, we had a good fight, I lost but it's okay.

I walked up to my bag after the fight, I wiped my face with a towel, and looked for my water bottle. Right, I forgot my water bottle. "Ugh" I sighed heavily, I am thirsty as shit. The suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. It was Todoroki!! "Hey, Kayama, here." he handed his water bottle.

"Awwwww, what's this? Prince Cold is opening up to me??" I teased. But it was always rare for him to help anyone unless he needed to. "Don't jump to conclusions, besides if you don't get water now you'll end up fainting, like that one time during Gym. If your going to pass the exams you better put up a good fight." He said, stone face never faltering.

"Okay, okay you got me there. Thank you Genderbend Elsa." I took his water bottle and drank from it, I could see him roll his eyes, at the nickname I gave him. I gave him his water bottle back.
"Thank you, Elsa" I teased "Of course" he grumbled.

He left but before that he pat my head and said "Don't embarrass yourself shortie."

" I AM NOT SHORT!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Authors Note

It's been a while huh? Sorry I don't that much, hope you enjoy this book! 1054 words, new record!