05 || Secrets Hurt

Start from the beginning

I quickly ran out of the back yard door. I ran until i was nowhere seen and quickly took off flying up in the sky not caring who saw me.

°°°

I sat in my room crying. Peter's my best friend, how could he not tell me he was Spider-man. After i even told him Spider-man saw me.

I told him my secret my whole story, why didn't he tell me the truth. I heard a knock on my door and my head snapped up.

Peter's head popped inside. "Carter, hey Ned called me saying you left the party, what happened?" he asked me walking in and closing the door behind him.

I glared at him and stood up. I walked over to him very fast and raised up my hand giving him a very hard slap. His head snapped aside from the hard slap and when he turned to me he had a very confused face.

"Why?" i spat.

"Why what? Car-"

"Peter stop lying to me" i said tears falling down my face again. "Carter i don't know what you're talking about" he said his cheek red.

"Why didn't you tell me you were Spider-man" i sobbed looking at him. His eyes widen and they showed guilt. "How did you know that?" he asked and i huffed.

"I saw you running out Liz's party, i was looking for you and when i come out to take fresh air i see you dressed in Spider-man's suit" i said trying to make my voice sound strong but it came out weak.

"Carter i swear i wanted to tell you-"

"When huh? You really thought you couldn't trust me!" i exclaimed turning around.

"No, no Carter please listen to me" he said gong to grab my arm but i pulled away. "Why should i Peter, so you could give me some crappy excuse on why couldn't you trust me, your best friend" i said turning to him.

"I couldn't tell you because Stark didn't let me" he said. I frowned feeling hurt. "Stark, this is what you've been doing huh, the Stark's internship doesn't even exist does it" i snapped.

Peter put his head down and i scoffed. "Peter i told you my secret as soon as we became friends, why wouldn't you tell me?" i asked not believing about Stark not letting him.

"Because Carter i was scared," he said grabbing me from both of my arms. "I was scared something would happen to you if people knew about you" he said his eyes soft and full of emotion.

"What do you mean?" i asked now confused. "Because Carter i like you, heck I love with you a-and i couldn't bear the thought of losing you" he said no stated.

I pulled away from him. "Yeah right, you're always drooling when Liz passes, you wouldn't like someone like me" i said turning around giving him my back again.

"No, I mean yeah Liz is pretty, but she's nothing compared to you, Carter i have liked you since the day we met" he said and i sniffled.

"Please forgive me Snow" he said using my nickname. I shook my head. "Peter please leave" i said biting my lip tears coming down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"Snow-"

"Don't call me that" i snapped. "Just leave" i said. When i didn't hear him move i turned around my eyes white and i flung my hands out.

"LEAVE!" i yelled throwing ice all around the room but dodging him. "I'm sorry Snow" he said looking at me with sad eyes and then walked out of my room.

i walked over to the door and leaning against it sliding down to the floor. I let the ice surround my room not caring it turned into ice.

I just sat there hurt, tears falling none stop.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Guys, how are you? I hope fine. So how did you like it? Carter discovered Peter is Spider-man. And Peter confessed he loves her, now the only thing missing is for her to tell him she feels the same.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to comment on what you think!