𝐊 𝐒 𝐏 𝐁 𝐂 𝐏 𝐕 𝟎 𝐏 𝐂 𝟗 𝐈 𝐒 𝐍

" I give up"

I stare at him coldly. Striving my best not to break down in front of him. "Oh really"

He set his book down on the coffee table and looks at me with a grin. I start to walk out and twist the doorknob only to find it locked.

"Not so fast, my love" sensing his breath at the back of my ear. Felt my body weakened as he nips my earlobe.

"S-stop.." seizing him from doing anymore further and caught me from falling. "tch" he grinned.

He held both of my hands up and gripped it on top of my head. "Before you go.." he brushes his lips on my neck making his way on my ear. " Why don't we drink.." I could feel his hot breath on my ear and it gave me chills. "for the last time. Hmm?" as he nibbles my ear.

A soft moan escaped from my mouth. I gulped and followed him to his minibar. "Here"

He gave me a 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐭; a very strong wine and one of my favorites. I booze it in one gulp and felt the alcohol on my nose and choke. I felt the dryness of the wine in my mouth.

One to lust after..

Fuck. It's so hot. I undress as I felt my hormones surging inside me. "Uhh.." stroking myself when I felt a sudden rush of lust inside me.

"F-fuck.." nipping my lower lip. Spreading my legs wide, sliding my hands inside my pants to forthwith stroke my thirsting cunt.

"Uggh fuck.." catching my breath while staring at you helplessly.

You set your glass down and undid the first three of your buttons. " C'mere." you sat me on your lap and I instantly claim your lips and drape my arms around your neck. Invading your mouth using my tongue. Brushing my lip, tracing your jawline and starts sucking and licking your neck.

I've felt my back laying on a soft mattress and my wrist bound on your headboard. You position yourself between my legs and knead my ass apart.

"Ohh your mouth feels good uh s-shit" curling my toes in as I felt the pleasure going up against my naked body. Grinding on your face as you bury your face even deeper on my cunt.

"Uugh fuck baby deeper" The pleasure feels like heaven "Damn, baby y-you're so good, ohh.."

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝