Intro

Karen's POV

I won't lie if I say I wasn't a bit rude in high school. I have to live up to my reputation as a pretty mean girl.

We used to be a clique of three back in high school freshman year.
Me ,Ally and Anna . Till Anna left us, all because of some stupid jock ; Neil Reynolds.
Don't get me wrong I crushed on him too. Til I found out that he and Anna had a thing for each other. 

It all started this way,four years ago

     Four years ago
Karen POV

At a sleepover
"Sooo Karen when are you going to make a move on Neil ,I heard he has gotten more cuter over the summer". Ally said wiggling her eyes at me. Anna was on the bed listening intently ,she barely communicates. She's not the quiet type ,no, she just doesn't talk unless it's a very funny situation.

"I wanna do it on phone you know,like so he won't see my face." I replied.

Ally gave that face that said she had a good idea. None of her good ideas are ever good.
"How about we call him now? "
"Yeah but I don't have his number"

" I do"Anna said,the first statement that has come out of her this whole time"
Ally looked shocked that Anna had Neil's number.
I wasn't really. It didn't surprise me though,  We're all popular people,I talk to Neil's friends but never to Neil
So I wasn't really shocked when Anna said she had his number.

I punched in his digits and asked called . He finally picked on the third ring
"Hello,who's this?"
I had to study my breathing because I was so effing happy"
"Hello?" He was about to hung up.
" Wait, sorry it's me " I placed the phone on loud speaker
" You who?"
" Karen,from school"
"Okay, Karen"
" Uh yes I called you to tell you something"
" What is it Karen"
" I was hoping you and I could go out sometime"
He took his time before finally sighing

" Look Karen,no disrespect,but I'm in love with one of your friends"
At this point my voice was shaking

" Which one?"
"Anna , didn't she tell you? I asked her out "
I couldn't take it anymore so I hung up.
How could Anna be the one who gets Neil.
She is pretty but I'm the prettiest girl I'm the town.
Everyone knows that and everyone says that.
How I'm the world could he choose her over me .
I felt betrayed by Anna . She knew bad didn't tell me ,I wanted to cry so bad . So I just got up and packed my bag ,when I did that Ally joined. Leaving Anna I'm the room. We came to sleepover at her place, so I guess we should be the ones to leave.

In all this, Ally never left my side and we ruled over Kingston high together.