26. Innocent Mistakes

Start from the beginning

''Don't say that, we all see it in him. The way he acts around you, and the way he talks about you.'' Hades gave me a comforting smile.

''I guess so, but I honestly feel so rubbish.'' 

Hades got up from his seat and nodded towards the seat. ''Thanks.'' I mumbled to him as I sat on the not so comfortable chair.

''So what do we do then?''

We all shrugged our shoulders at the unanswered question.

''I have an idea!'' Liam raised his hand excitedly.

''Oh God.'' Eric mumbled underneath his breath.

I slapped the back of his head roughly. ''Ow! Sorry.'' 

''What's your idea Liam?'' I asked him.

Liam cleared his throat. ''I think... we should give her some blood.''

Silence.

There was nothing but stares at Liam.

''What the fuck do you think this is? This aint no damn Twilight movie!'' Eric reached over and slapped Liam roughly against the face.

''Ow man! It was just an idea!'' Liam yelled in his defense.

I was watching in amusement as Eric continued to rage at him.

''Does she look like Bella to you!?'' 

Liam got out of his seat and ran around the sofa whilst Eric chased him. 

Deja Vu moment.

''Get out!'' A angry voice almost roared out.

I jumped out of my seat in fright, Damien's back.

The room went silent. 

''Now!'' Damien roared, once the three boys didn't do anything.

One by one they gave me a smile and walked out.

It was just us two now.

I was standing behind the sofa whilst Damien was across the room, he was staring at me. His eye redder than blood.

''I-I...'' I stuttered out. I didn't know what I was supposed to say in situations like this.

Damien took large steps closer to me, and the closer he got the more I had to look up from his towering height. 

He was so close that I could smell his breath, and feel his breathing on my face.

I crossed my arms, even though that took a lot of effort and strength for me to do so.

''I'm very angry at you.'' His voice was calm and gentle. But I know he was trying to control his anger towards me.

''I'm sorry.'' I lowered my head, and kept my eyes on the floor.

Doing so, I felt my body being shoved against a wall and a warming body close against mine. 

I felt as if I was about to fall, but Damien knowing this he caught my body with both his arms as I felt my knees go weak. Damien was holding onto all my body weight with no strength at all, it was as if he was carrying a feather.

He picked me up by my thighs and threw me gently on the sofa, with him in between my legs. 

''Damien, what are you doing?'' I asked, trying ym best not to stutter.

''You've made me angry, Gabriella.'' That was all his replied.

He gently kissed against my jawline and down my neck.