~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~

Start from the beginning

***

Consequently, because Lina missed her lunch she hadn't seen her Hufflepuff friends since breakfast, even when she went to drop her bag off at her dorm the three went there, thankfully they were at the table in the great hall when she entered for dinner.

"There you guys are!" Lina said taking a seat "I was starting to think you were gonna ditch me."

"Nah" Danny dismissed.

"You know sometimes it really sucks your not in our year," Lucy said.

"Tell me about it. Hey, where's Ced?" Lina asked.

"Prefect duty" Lucy answered putting a steak and kidney pie onto her plate.

"During dinner?" Lina asked.

"Yeah."

"Poor Ced."

Lucy and Danny looked at each other and then to Lina "you know" Danny said, "you could always go bring him some food."

"What?"

"Wrap him up some chicken drumsticks or something," Lucy said, "he must be hungry."

Lina looked at the door, they were both right she thought, it wasn't fair that they all got to eat now while poor Ced had to wait and eat alone. "You're right" she wrapped some chicken drumsticks and sausages in napkins "do either of you know where he is?"

"Nope," Lucy said.

"Looks like you'll just have to go look for him," Danny said smugly.

Lina huffed and looked at the Gryffindor table where she immediately spotted the twin "alright then, see you two in a bit" she got up from the table with the wrapped up food and went over to the twins.

"Ah, female Lee, to what do we owe this pleasure?" Fred asked when he saw her.

"Come to realise we're much better than your other friends and want to eat with us?" George asked.

"No, I need the map," she said whispering.

"Now why would we have the map here?" Fred asked. "

"What possible reason could we have" George added.

"Twins, I know you two, I know who's Fred and who's George, have done since we first met, now the map?"

"Fine" George sighed dramatically and handed it over.

"What'd you need it for anyway?" Fred asked.

Lina tapped her nose "let me know when you need it again."

Once outside and alone she opened the map up "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." The map revealed itself, it didn't take long for Lina to locate Cedric. Ground floor by the entrance doors.

The map, of course, was right, he was standing facing the door, his back to the rest of the castle. Pocketing the map she crept up until she was right behind him, she went up onto her tippy toes. "Hi" she whispered into his ear. Cedric spun around and narrowed his eyes at Lina "what?" she asked innocently.

"As a prefect, I should inform you that you should be at dinner," he said.

"And as a Black, I should inform you that I don't care for rules" she replied.

"Liar."

"Alright it depends on the rules and the just cause but still."

"So what's the cause for this."

She held out the wrapped up food "I thought you might be hungry."

"You're one amazing Miss Black" Cedric smiled, it was the kind of smile that reached a person's eyes, a truly happy smile.

"Please" she rolled her eyes.

"No, I'll always say it, I'll always brag about how I have the best girl in Hogwarts."

"Uh-huh, well if we're throwing compliments out there then it's pretty good to be friends with the golden boy of Hogwarts."

"Golden boy?" He flicked an eyebrow up.

"Everyone knows it."

"Huh" he suddenly jumped at Lina, his fingers attacking her side, Lina burst into laughter.

"Ced, Ced, st, stop" she tried to squirm away but he wasn't letting her go anytime soon "my, st, stomach" she couldn't stop laughing to the point it began to hurt.

"Say I'm not a golden boy."

"But you are!" she giggled. "Alright, I concede."

Cedric stopped tickling her but kept his hands on her waist "so?" he said his breath fanning her face.

"While you may be a golden boy to the rest of the school to me you are not, perfect prefect quidditch captain."

"Oh, you are so-"

"Black!" A voice suddenly called, behind them stood Oliver Wood.

"Wood," Lina said surprised.

"Am I interrupting something?" Oliver asked.

Lina looked from Cedric to Oliver "er no" she stepped away from Cedric "what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to you" his eyes flickered to Cedric "alone."

"Sure. I'll see you later Cedric." She left with Oliver leaving Cedric behind "what can I help you with?"

"Do you remember at the start of the year on the train?" Oliver said they walked back in the direction of the great hall.

"Yeah, we spoke."

"Yeah, well I asked about hanging out and thought with the next Hogsmeade trip being soon, I, erm, we. Will you go on a date with me?" He finally asked.

"Oh," Lina thought about it for a moment, Oliver was the first boy ever to show the slightest interest in her in that way, it was flattering and he was cute so why shouldn't she go? "Yes, I'd love to."