- I am used to it. He laughed as I hit him "

We got into his car and he headed for the studio where we used to go for several months. But now he had released his album and he was going on tour around the world.

We got there and I started playing a few chords on the guitar that Brad had given me a few months ago.

We composed a few songs all afternoon, but I had to go to work soon. So I said goodbye to Niall before I head for a taxi

"- Mia! Called me Niall when I was running

- Yeah?

- There is a party tomorrow downtown. Would you like to go there?

- I don't know ... I don't want to go out ...

- Now that's enough. The situation can't last longer.

- What are you talking about ?

- It's been 7 fucking months that you mourn day by day. You've lost weight and you hardly go out of your house anymore. I know Brad mattered to you but he abandoned you. It is time to turn the page!

- Don't tell me he abandoned me because I was the first to do it.

- Yeah sorry but I don't like to see you like that ... Do me a favor... I'm just asking you for an evening ...

- Ok but it's just because you're going on tour soon

- Thank you ! He said kissing my cheek and letting me go "

I went to the cafe to go to work. It was crowded and I was absolutely overwhelmed. So you can imagine how happy I was when my service ended.

Maybe I should go buy a dress for tomorrow. I hadn't many clothes that fit me and it's been a long time since I've been shopping. I used to go with Kirstie but since we don't talk anymore, I don't go there at all.

I walked into a shop for party dresses, each one more beautiful than the other. I rummaged through the shelves and noticed different beautiful dresses, but too colorful for my taste. And as if by magic, my eyes turned to THE dress. It was black and long, made of thin fabric. I went straight to try it on and I have to say it looked pretty good on me. Its price was rather high but I could afford it. So I paid for it without hesitation before someone else took it. I was very happy with my purchase and it was with a smile that I returned to my apartment to go and lock myself in my solitude.

My evenings were now the same for a few months: reading a book, showering, eating, sleeping. It wasn't attractive, but it was my new life. After all this routineI went to bed thinking about tomorrow night, will I plant Niall to stay at home? And it was on this question that my eyes closed slowly.

I was awakened by my doorbell which rang several times in succession. I stood up reluctantly, made a messy bun and left to open the door. The surprise took hold of me when I saw this blonde head planted in front of me.

"Kirstie?

- Hi Mia! She said jumping in my arms

- What are you doing here ? I said smiling

- I was tired of not seeing my best friend anymore just because my stupid husband cannot forgive her a futility.

- You know he has his reasons ...

- No. He had them after your speech to Brad, but he should have forgiven you when the police testified thanks to you.

- If you say so...