A Boil, Wood, Lava Awakening Ch. 1

No One's POV

Naruto Uzumaki just got finished with his latest set of beatings. He was laying in the ground blood surrounding his body when a girl that looked the same age as him with green and orange hair found him. She had been running from her village because of the assassination attempts that have failed many times. She went over to the boy and saw something that shocked her, he had the same seal she did on her stomach. When the young girl was just born her mother was in Konoha and the Hokage at the time needed to seal an escaped Kyuubi so he used her. She found out despite the fact that the Hokage was dead that she held the Kyuubi"s Yin chakra and this made her wonder where the Yang chakra was.

Now looking at this boy with the same seal made her confirm that she had found her Yang. After a few minutes the boy opened his eyes and she could see it had a weird pattern. She got closer and was fascinated, his eyes were blue with a few rings that had a design connecting the rings together.

 She got closer and was fascinated, his eyes were blue with a few rings that had a design connecting the rings together

This is not my image but imagine a few more Rinnegan lines.

The boy was now against a wall trying to avoid her "P-please don't hurt me!" He begged. The girl was surprised by this "I won't hurt you, why haven't you left this village if all they do is hurt you?" She asked and Naruto looked down "I... I don't know where I could go," he answered truthfully.

The girl smiled at his answer "Well, I plan to go to Kirigakure. Do you want to come with me?" The boy nodded ecstatically "Yah! My name's Naruto, Naruto Senju! What's your name?" He asked the girl "My name is Pakura and I've only ever had my first name," She said sadly "Well I hope you can find a clan head, then they could give you their last name without marriage," he said surprising Pakura at his intelligence.

The pair stayed in the alley way for a few hours before Pakura went to get supplies. Once she returned it was night fall so the two bolted for the gate. The guards were asleep so the two 4 year olds left the village without any worries.

Two weeks later the pair made it to Kiri. They ran to the front gates but found that they were exhausted and collapsed at the front gates.

A ninja from Kiri was about to leave for a mission when he saw the two unconscious just outside of the sight of the guards. He ran over to the two figures to see a boy with very little meat on his bones and a girl who looked to be in desperate need of sleep.

He grabbed the pair and was about to separate them when he noticed the boys hand more to the girl "P-please, D-don't s-seperate us," he begged and the man complied but not without seeing the boys eyes.

He sent the pair to the hospital and ordered them to keep them in the same room. After the doctors took them to their rooms the man vanished to go and see the Mizukage.

He appeared in front of her "Lady Mizukage, I have found two children unconscious outside of the village perimeter. One appears to have been starving and the other exhausted," once he finished his report he went to fulfill his mission that was assigned before finding the two children.