Chapter 1

JOSEPHINE:

It's been a day since I got off the plane and I'm already homesick. I reach my phone to message my mum, *Hi, mum i miss you so much. Call me when your free.* As i hit send i realise that Australia is 16 hours ahead of  America so for them its 3:11am on a Thursday  and for me it's 11:11am on a Friday. I begin to feel guilty so i message mum again saying *im sorry I forgot about the time difference.*  I realised that i disturbed mum even more now by sending that second massage but im relieved that she didnt wake up. 5 minutes in, staring at the ceiling i started my morning rountine firstly by getting out of bed then sorting out my outfit to wear, brushing my teeth, washing my face and having a shower.

Im all ready; wearing a black denim jeans with a white flowy blouse and my gold watch. I hang up all my clothes up in the wardrobe at the hotel room im staying in for the week as i have a photo shoot for VOGUE in two days but i decided to get here earlier so i won't be knackered.

I go to the bathroom to pack my toiletries but as i walk back, towards my room I hear a knock on the door. It scares me but i go to open it anyways. Slowly opening the door i see a tall guy wearing black jeans with a white nike top and black air forces. Stupidly i tell him *I didn't ask for room service, i think you got the wrong room* i look at his dark grey eyes and his freshly trimmed brown hair. He starts laughing and says *No i think you've got it wrong* im hypnotized by his strong accent but i cant figure where he is from, my thoughts are disrupted by him when he waves his hand across my face *Um hello?* I blink my eyes and reply with *Oh im sorry i thought you were here to give me food that i didnt order.* I say whilst pointing towards the takeaway bag. He moves his head in disappointment *Actually I ordered it like an hour ago and its gone cold now but my microwave doesnt work and room service takes like 20 minutes so i thought i could see if you would let me heat my food...theres plenty of us to share* I chuckle and say *Of course, come on in but try not to be surprised on how messy my room is* I let him in and look at his eyebrows frowning. *What?* i say curiously, he turns to me and says *i thought it was messy...you should see my hotel room* he has a half smile now which i adore but i won't see it again as im here for only a week.