Shadow: hmmm I sense something rather unusual about his blade

Alex: sacred gear release: assault armor

Ravel: ( uhhh...that armor it's so ominous but I've never seen a sacred gear like that before)

Shadow: how insulting you use a form that doesn't even compare to my power. Well it doesn't matter your going to die either way. shadow spears!

( with that a barrage of spears destroying a huge chuck of club building but to shadows shock ravel and Alex were unharmed)

Shadow: how.....did you block that in time? ( not to mention the girl next him was also unharmed)

Alex: it's thanks to a little trick of mine(smirks)

Shadow: don't get cocky! Magical power: SHADOW FORCE!

( shadows body began to transform becoming more monstrous in appearance)

Analyze: shadow ( power level: 5,999,999)

Shadow: huh huh huh huh let's see you avoid it this time! Ahhhhhhh! Shadow spears of devastation!

Ravel: uh? We have to move out way

Alex: FULL COUNTER!

( with that shadow was hit with the full force of her attack with Alex's added on sent back at her )

Shadow:.....wait this wasn't supposed to happen! This.....wasn't.........

( with that another warrior is defeated )

Alex: well that was pretty amazing don't you think ( analyze: yes but you have room for growth) yeah can't argue with you there

Ravel: (he beat a far stronger opponent with simple strategies. I underestimated him) uh...hey Alex....uh..thanks for shielding me

Alex: (smiles) no problem

Ravel: (blushing)uh.....uh..

( just then rias and everyone come running in worried and ready to fight much to relief of a flustered ravel)

Rias: is everyone okay? We saw the huge hole in the building

Alex: yeah we're all good we just had to handle an unwanted guest

( as rias tells everything that occurred while alex was at the club room, he is shocked that there was such a thing as a juggernaut drive but after that they all head home as tomorrow is the weekend and you are all instructed rest up)

Beep beep beep

Alex: yaaawwwn! (Huh so today is are day off I wonder what I should do to pass the time?)

( just as usual Alex's leaves his home but he's a little because issei is in bad shape no one will be outside to take him some where or so he thought)

Alex:.....rias?

Rias: yeah

Alex:........

Rias: hmmmm if I didn't know better I'd think you were happy until you saw just now

Alex: what? Uhh no way (yeah I was extremely happy actually)

Rias: good then let's go

Alex: go? Uh not to be rude but why aren't you with issei right now? I mean given what happened to him yesterday I figured you would all be there for him

Rias:..........Alex.....

Alex: uh never mind I....

Rias: if you don't wanna be around me just say it.....but don't pretend to care to get rid me

Alex: that's not it I just thought he looked like he was in shape so I figured he would need you a lot

Rias:.....and you don't right?

Alex: of course I need you rias ( uh....wait why did I say that? Uh why i do even feel guilty?)

Rias: hmm I see then today I'll be taking of you since you need me

Alex: uh....um...okay ( analyze: I believe rias has feelings for you but I'm not certain) (no way she's my rivals and she hated ever since I got to that school, she's just been caring cause we became a team) ( analyze: your in denial. She does show her feelings if we think about she was worried about you when you push your in curse mode and was crying a lot when you were being stubborn about resting) (hmm I don't know this weird ) ( analyze: I see growing up in the wild and only ever being a knight you were never exposed to certain things it didn't help you probably only focused on getting stronger so you kept yourself away from others ) ( yeah I get it damn that was kinda brutal) ( analyze: its your life I'm just telling back to you ) ( huh)

Rias:hey Alex

Alex: yeah?

Rias: how do you feel about me ?

Alex: uhhhhhh......I......I..I think your a great leader and um you have to be one of most interesting people I've made contact with but uhh I uhhh

Rias: stop! I have something I wanna tell you but not now it will wait till after the battle with sairoarg so I'll be leaving then

Alex: hey rias

Rias: yeah?

Alex: if your not busy wanna come with me to buy some ingredients to make potions?

Rias: (smile) I'd like that

( rias and Alex spent the day off shopping and on occasion they gave each a strange yet obvious glance)