I'm not Deku.

Mulai dari awal

They all looked at me shocked but they understood as Iida shock my hand and told me to be careful and he hope that I find my answer.

Kirishima - Don't be a stranger man please call.

Izuku - You know I will man. You guys are like brothers to me.

We fist bumped and I saw that he wanted to cry as I looked at Todoroki and he didn't say anything but he just hugged me.

Todoroki - Thank you for showing me who I am and when you finally are at peace, you better come right back

Todoroki - Thank you for showing me who I am and when you finally are at peace, you better come right back. U.A needs Izuku Midoriya.

I hugged him back while shedding a tear and I grabbed my stuff and I was stopped again but by Eri and Mirio.

Mirio - Yo Midoriya!

Izuku - Togata, Eri.

Mirio - I just got word your leaving?!

Eri - I don't want Deku to leave!

Izuku - I'm not leaving forever i'll make sure to come back but i'll be gone for a while.

She ran to me as she hugged me tightly and I saw she was crying and I patted her head and I gave her a All Might toy as she was confused on why I was giving it to her.

Izuku - Will you promise me that you will take care of that?

Eri - I promise.

I kissed her head and she hugged me again. I saw her go to Mirio and so I went and talk to him in private.

Mirio - Hey man i'm sorry for what happened but what did you want to talk about?

Izuku - Remember after the battle with Chisaki I told you if it was possible for me to give you my quirk I would well I can and before you say anything this is a secret.

Mirio got serious as he understood and I explained to him about One for All how All Might chose me as his successor and so I was ready to let him use One for All.

Izuku - I want you to hold this power and make it stronger.

Mirio - I promise you that i'll do my best and the moment you return i'm giving it back.

I smiled as I grabbed my stuff and left with Mirio looking at me with admiration.

Mirio - Izuku Midoriya you are the best hero I know. I won't fail you.

During the time I went to my mom and explained everything as she cried and told me good luck.

I ran to a long distance as I left Japan and went to train in the mountains as I heard rumors of a great fighter and so I traveled and trained my body and spirit so when I come back I'm gonna be ready and at peace.

(6 months later)

During the time Class 1A has been getting stronger and many don't talk to both Bakugo and Uraraka but some of them decided that they should give them a second chance so the class was back to the way it was and they were having a 1st period when Aizawa comes in with his sleeping bag.