Two

"So what? You're just gonna stay with him?!" Jess asked.

"He's leaving to Miami tonight. Why can't I go with him?" Arlie asked.

"Listen, I think it's fine. Nothing can happen between the two with his parents and his little brothers there." PJ tried to reason.

"I made mom a promise that you would be safe." Jess said.

"And I will. I'm responsible. I'll be ok, you have to trust me." Arlie said.

"And when you get to Miami. Where is he gonna stay? in a hotel?"

"...uh..."

"With you?!"

"Just until he finds a place."

"He can stay with you but when I'm there. He's a nice person but he's also a 19 year old boy."

"I wouldn't fuck somebody I just met. You know me, I'm not gonna lose it all for a boy."

"Alright fine...But I swear to god Arlie."

"I'll be fine. I promise."

"Here catch." Tyler said as he aimed a blueberry at Arlies mouth.

She opened and he made it. Th we had just finished eating breakfast at the hotel and were about to go shopping for a bit.

"Here let me try." She said picking up a berry.

He opened his mouth and she threw it in but it went to the back of his throat.

He coughed and it flew back out into her shirt, "you tried to kill me!" He laughed.

"Well this shit went in my bra!" They laughed.

She grabbed a napkin to take it out, "oh boy..." Tyler said looking behind her.

"Huh?" She looked over.

His family was walking over, "hi honey." Tyler's mom kissed the top of his head, "who's this?" she asked giving a very heartwarming smile.

"This is Arlie." Tyler said.

"It's very nice to meet you." His mom said.

"Ouuuu are you guys on a date." Myles teased.

"Even if they are why would they tell you?" Austin argued.

Arlie laughed.

"I thought you guys had to leave?" Tyler said changing the subject.

"We are, we just thought we might as well grab some breakfast." His dad said.

"Yep, we're going to leave now actually. I just wanted to make sure you'll be ok when you get to Miami." His mom said.

"Yeah, I'lo be fine. I already have a friend." Tyler said looking over at Arlie.

She blushed at the statement, "well alrighty then. Call me when you land." His mom said hugging Tyler, "it was nice to meet you." she hugged Arlie.

They said their goodbyes then got up and left the hotel.

"So that was my family." Tyler said.

"They were nice." Arlie said.

"Well they were because I was with a girl."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm never really with girls."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just get to nervous."

"And what about with me?"

"You're different than most girls."