First day of school

Ava:
It was Sunday night and I was unpacking stuff for my room. I had to at least get my bed made so I'll be able to sleep and be ready for school Monday. I honestly wasn't in the mood to try to look good for school even tho I'd be making a first impression. I started to unpack some clothes and hang them up on my closet. Maybe I should go shopping soon. I noticed my window was across another window from the Dresslers but there was curtains so I wasn't sure if that was a room or a bathroom lol. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and put on a face mask and started to text my friend Laura about my experience so far. Nothing interesting. Afterwards I washed my face mask off and went to bed early.

Max:
It was Sunday night and I had been playing video games all day and made a few tik toks. I was on the phone with Alex who is also on tik tok. I like her a lot the only problem is she lives in Texas. But there is so much to admire about her. I soon had to hang up since I had a load of homework to do that I always leave last minute. It was super hot in my room so I opened my window I noticed another window across from me. Must be the new neighbors. I couldn't see anything since the lights were off. I got back to doing my homework and called it a night.

Ava:
I decided to wear a white hoodie with a pair of light jeans and white converse with some fuzzy socks. I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I got all my stuff ready and got the keys since I can drive to school and I was off.

Max:
I had my usual morning routine. I decided to wear a black hoodie with some grey joggers and a pair of nikes. I then made my way to my car and to school.

Ava:
I went to the office so I can get my schedule and my locker combo. First period I had english in room 137. So I headed to that class. The teacher assigned me to a seat in the back of the classroom. Before class started I got a few things out of my bag so I was ready. I was really nervous since I didn't know anyone and I'm not really great at starting conversations. This kid comes into class and sits right next to me. He says hi to me and I say hi back.

Max:
I have english first period my least favorite class since I don't really like anyone in that class. I sit all the way in the back. I walked in and took my seat. I see this girl I've never seen before. I say hi and I asked her if she's new since I've never seen her before. I introduced myself and she said her name is Ava. She seems pretty nice. Maybe I'll actually have someone to talk to in this lame ass class.

Ava:
The kid that sat next to me is named max he seems pretty chill. Hopefully he'll want to be my friend so he can help me out a little bit since I'm new to everything.

End of the day-
Max:
I have a few classes with Ava. Me and her got to talk a bit more after school. She thanked me for helping her around. Although in some of my classes I didn't talk to her much since I sit with my friends. Afterwards I had to head home.

Ava:
Well good news is I have a few classes with max. But I do need to start making some new  friends. He has his own friends and I don't want him to feel obligated to sit with me since I am the new girl. Well that settles that for my first day of school.

Author-
Hey, I just started writing this story and I have a couple of good ideas hopefully everything will turn out good. I hope you're enjoying it so far I'm gonna try to write as much as I can this week.