♥*♡∞:。.。"It's bad for you"。.。:∞♡*♥

𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙰𝚛𝚕𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

~𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛~
𝙽𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 / 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚎𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕

~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚛𝚕𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.
𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝.
𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
ヾ(^-^)ノ

~×~×~×~×~×~

You were walking around Portia.
It was about midnight and you weren't sleepy. So you were just talking a walk. The air was very cool and it was a nice night. No clouds. Just open sky. Perfect for star gazing with that special someone.

As you walk down the path that normally leads to the 2nd abandoned mine, you spot Arlo outside of the Civil Corps building. He wasn't wearing a shirt, so you suspected he was just about to go to sleep. But than you see something else about him.

𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚕𝚘 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚕𝚘 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚕𝚘 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛-

He was SMOKING!.
You didn't really like people smoking so you walk over, cross your arms and glare at the red head male before you.
He looks up and see you. Which made him furrow his eyebrows up.

"What?" He questioned, looking around before looking back to you.
"You're smoking" You bluntly said, squinting your eyes at him. Which just made Arlo smirk and chuckle. He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and puffs out the smoke to the side, away from you.
He's not that much of a douche.

"Yeah I am" He said, putting the cigar back in his mouth. Letting it hang from his lips. "What's your point?" He raises an eyebrow, looking back at you.

You groan, dropping your arms. "Smoking is bad for you Arlo!" You said in a worried tone. "Plus there are children in Portia! We don't want them getting sick!".
Arlo rolled his eyes, taking out the cigar, dropping it to the ground and stomping it out " Don't worry, I only do it every now and again" He states, stretching with a yawn. "I don't do it a lot, only when I want to just relax a bit, plus it's only at night" He said, dropping his arms and signing. "Well, I should go to bed, and you should too" He turns around and goes to the Civil Corps' door. "Nighty Night (Y/n)" And with that, he was in side and off to bed.
Which left you there with a blunt look as you groan and begin to head back home. Not caring to go further with why he shouldn't smoke.

~×~×~×~×~×~

It has been a few days since the little situation with Arlo and his smoking so you kinda forgot about it.
But just like that night, you were walking down the path and once again, saw Arlo, outside the building. Smoking.

This time you sign and notice he was leaning again the building and had his eyes closed. So you grin and think of a plan.
You saunter over to him, making sure to make as little noise as possible. Once over you stand in front of him, look up at him and grin.

You knew, even if he was wake, that he never really flinches or notices things much. So you lean up to him, give him a little kiss, and take his cigarette. Which made him squeal like a bird when you pulled away, hit his head on the building and fall down. "What the absolute hell?!" He questions, before seeing your shoes and looks up at you. He notices his cigar was gone and it was now in your mouth.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"diD YOU KISS ME?!-"
His fave flushed red as he stands up and stares at you. Which you take the cigar out of your mouth, puff some smoke into his face as you kept a grin.
With that you crush the cigar in your hand and let it fall to the ground. "Nighty night Arlo, you should get some sleep~" You say as you walk away, down the ramp to your workshop and house.
Leaving Arlo red and confused. But he shakes his head and goes inside.

~×~×~×~×~×~

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝.
𝙰 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚕 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚄𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚠𝚞

𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢!~

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
~ 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛