She quickly turned around, trying to find the familiar face that she haven't seen for a few years.

'Gosh, Jennie why would you think that she's here!?'

Jennie mentally slaps herself

She walks in the Building, the employees greeted her but she didn't greet them back. When they entered the Elevator, Irene said something but Jennie didn't heard nor understand it, her mind is still occupied.

But no one calls me on that nickname aside from her, I didn't tell to anyone about her too. Is she really here? Or Im just imagining? But why? Is it because I saw our picture?

"Jenduekie!"

Jennie heard it again. She looked at the crowd again.

"J-Jisoo?" Jennie mumbled cannot see the girl's whole face 'cause she has a mask, she wanted to hop out from the elevator but before she could do that, the door closed. Luckily, the elevator is clear so she could see the view outside, she moved aside and looked at the small crowd outside the building. Sadly, she didn't saw the girl again.

"It's just my imagination" Jennie mumbled

Jennie heard a ding, means that they've reached the top floor. They stepped out from the elevator and walk towards Ms. Yoo's office.

"Hey Jennie! Have a seat! Have a seat!" Jeongyeon says, gesturing Jennie to seat on the couch.

Jeongyeon is YJY Entertainment's President

"Goodmorning Ms. Yoo" Jennie greeted back with her cold tone

"How's life?" The Presidet asked

"Im tired Ms. Yoo" Jennie tried to hide the annoyance that she felt but Jeongyeon still noticed it and laughed.

"Sorry, I'll just straight to the point" Jeongyeon said, she kneeled down to picked up a cd on her cabinet. "There's a music producer went here awhile ago and he personally offered his work to you, he wanted you to perform it"  She placed the cd infront of Jennie.

"Can I hear it First?" Jennie asked, Jeongyeon nods and inserts the cd in her laptop.

The instrumental song started to play and Jennie wouldn't deny that the beat is very catchy, the song is her vibe.

"Can I ask who's the Producer?" Jennie asked with a small grin

"Oh...he's Byun Baekhyun. He's a part of a Film Company from Japan"

"I wanted to meet him, I'll take his offer!" Jennie says. Jeongyeon smiled and clasped her hands together.

"Ok, I'll call him so we could set an appointment with him." Jennie nods "You can go now, sorry for interrupting your rest"

Jennie didn't even bowed at her boss, she just walk out of the room and called Irene to fetch her.

_____

"Dude! YJY Building is very huge! Gosh I think my eyes was about to pop when I saw how big their artists' posters hangs on the wall!" Baekhyun exclaimed with amusement

"Of course their building is huge! They're one of the famous entertainment in Korea" Chen snickered while fixing the web-cam.

They're having a video chat 'cause Chen and the rest of BKM team is in Japan

"Did you saw some of their idol?" Lisa asked. Baek pouted and shook his head

"I asked the CEO where's the Idols but sadly, she said all of them are busy for their comebacks and shows"

The team continued their conversation.

It's been 7 years since they got the 1st place on the Film competition and now they have their own Company like what they wanted. They build it on Japan but Jisoo planned to make a film in Korea that's why she flew back there with Baekyun.

"Hey! Leader-nim!" Seulgi shouted when Jisoo suddenly came on the frame

"Hi guys! How's our Company there?" Jisoo asked as she removed her mask

"Where have you been? I thought you'll come home with me a while ago but when I reached the parking lot you're not there already" Baekhyun said

"Stop asking about my life, bitch" Jisoo joked, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smack the back of her head.

"Our Company is fine Leader-nim!" Chen replied with a smile, he's waving the permit that Jisoo requested to Jiyong.

"Aish! I thought sir Jiyong will not going to allow us to make a film in Korea!" Lisa sighed in relief while hands are placed above her chest.

After their winning, they asked Jiyong to stopped teaching on their previous school and invited him to be the Chairman of BKM Film. They're still young back then and they still need guides from professional so they proposed the Chairman position to the Older man and luckily, Jiyong accepted it.

"We will go there tomorrow so please fetch us on airport!" Seulgi said while munching her pringles

"We will! just text us when you're already here" Jisoo smiled

After a few hours they ended the call 'cause the team that is in Japan needs to packed their things.

"Hey leader-nim" Baekhyun said when he entered their workplace

"Why?" Jisoo asked, eyes are still pinned on her computer monitor.

Baekhyun sat on his seat and move beside Jisoo, he looked at their leader's monitor.

"Ah...so she's the reason why you didn't join me on coming home?" Jisoo nods "You really love her huh?"

"Yes" Jisoo smiled "I will always love her"

"Did she saw you?"

"I don't know. But when I called her on her nickname ....she looked at the crowd where I was, like she's looking for someone and that's how I got these beautiful shots" Jisoo said, she held the mouse and starts editing the photos.

"It's been 7 years, why don't you try to fix the problem that the both of you had? I know you're still hoping for second chance" Baekhyun said making Jisoo sighed

"I really wanted her to be my girlfriend again but don't know how, she looks fine and happy now. I don't wanna ruin her life again besides she looks colder now....she's scary" Jisoo looked down at her feet, hands starts to tremble.

"Woah! Ha! I can't believe the cold leader and CEO of our Company is scared!" Baekhyun chuckled

"Im not cold! I just have a serious voice and face!" Jisoo snickered

"Yeah! Whatever Kim Jisoo but seriously. Try to get her heart again, if it didn't worked then let her go....permanently. You've been hurting yourself for a long time Jis."

"I'm ok with the pain as long as I see her happy"

Baekhyun sighed and slapped the woman's nape

"You're stupid." Jisoo looked at Baehyun and laughed

"I'll lessen your salary Mr. Byun!"