-ACCORDING TO PLAN-

A Brunette man opened his journal and and grabbed a feathered quill Dipped in ink.

The man slowly began writing, he sketched a creature with detail , once he was finished, he glanced at the image, a butterfly, it was beautiful, from the colour to the patterns.

He looked up from the book to the the butterfly he had taken the reference of the drawing from, Golden wings with black details and circles, trapped in a small glass case.The man closed his book, and opened the window, staring at the small town, he then Peered at the butterfly and Opened the glass case, allowing the butterfly free.

The golden butterfly flew around his room before flying out the window. The chimes rang through the town "HERE YE'! HERE YE'! TEN MINUTES TILL PINES WEDDING REHEARSAL!!"

The man watched as a carriage arrived infront of his house, he leaned over the edge watching his parents walk outside "It's a beautiful day" his mother  "It's a rather nice day." Filbrick said with a usual calm tone "A day for a glorious wedding." "A rehearsal, my dear!, to be perfectly clear" "A rehearsal for a glorious wedding." She said, the couple Stepping off the porch to enter the carriage " Assuming nothing happens that we don't really know" "That nothing unexpected interferes with the show""And that's why everything, every last little thing,every single tiny microscopic little thing must go...
According to plan"

"Our son will be married!" Filbrick explained, "According to plan!" "Our family carried"
"We'll go right into to the heights of society..." the two said in 'Glee'
"To the costume balls!" Martha Said in a cheeful tone
"In the hallowed halls.."
"Rubbing elbows with the finest."
"Having crumpets with her highness." The couple imagined

"We'll be there, we'll be seen, having tea with the queen.We'll forget everything...that we've ever ever been.!" Martha stepped onto the carriage her 'dress' (Totally your dress)"Where is Stanford? We might be late!"

Meanwhile, in the Northwest mansion, Mr and Mrs Northwest were greiving over the 'Great Wedding' "It's a terrible day" Priscilla said in a Monotone voice. "Now don't be that way"

 Preston said as he wife began walking away"It's a terrible day for a wedding""It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in" Preston agreed "That has led to this ominous wedding"
"How could our family have come to this?"
"To marry off our daughter to the noveaux-rich!" "They're so common" "So coarse"
"Oh, it couldn't be worse!"

"It couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree" Preston said, walking to a vault placed behind a family portrait "It could be land-rich bankrupt aristocracy,without a penny to their name...just like you...and me.""Oh, dear"
"And that's why everything, every last little thing,every single tiny microscopic little thing must go..." the Northwests closed the vault as a maid hung a picture,hiding it."According to plan!" Priscilla said "Our daughter will wed"

"According to plan"
"Our family lead" "From the depths of deepest poverty" "To the noble realm" "Of our ancestors." "And who'd have guessed in a million years that our daughter, with the face"
"of an otter in disgrace""Would provide our ticket to our to a rightful place"

"What if Stanford  and I don't...like each other?" Pacifica asked as a maid tightened her corset.