Endeavor simply opens the door " take off your shoes when your in " he said  I obey what the old flame brain says I took off my red shoes once I enter in the house with Endeavor.

Gotta admit its a pretty nice place to live a young women approaches us she looks like she's in her twenties she has white hair, flecked with a few noticeable traces of a crimson-like color, which is mostly shoulder-length aside from the ear-length side bangs she sports and the short clump she leaves hanging down her forehead.

Is she the wife? If she is, she looks really young to be married and have kids " Fuyumi this is Rin Okumura he'll be staying with us " he said talking to the young women.

Fuyumi POV

Rin is staying with us? At least that's what dad said, he looks like around Shoto's age maybe shoto could use a friend.

I saw Rin pull out his hand " I'm Rin Okumura it's cool to meet you " he said with a big smile I simply shook his hand. " I'm Fuyumi Todoroki " I said to him.

" why don't I show you around the place " I said with my pleasing smile " alright " he responded, as I showed Rin everywhere in the house, when I showed him the kitchen he seemed more lighted up about I asked him " you seem to like the kitchen" I'm curious why he likes it maybe food?

He responded saying " well cooking is my specialty, cooking is basically what I'm really good at " so he likes to cook " oh? Really? Well in that case feel free to use the kitchen and try not to make a mess " I said he gave me a thumbs up which is a good sign.

I continued showing him around the house and that's when I said " you seem to be around my younger brothers age " Rin looked at me surprised to hear that I have a younger brother " I honestly thought you were the wife here " he said scratching his head nervously. I simply gave him a warm smile " maybe you and Shoto could be friends, he could really use one " I said as my smile slowly fades to a frown.

Rin's POV

When I heard those words I remember Flame Head talking about someone name Shoto.

I saw her smiling slowly fade to a frown she must desperate for her brother Shoto to have a friend.

I replied saying " if your brother needs a friend then I'll be his friend I won't leave his side " giving off a big smile to Fuyumi.

She looked at me and her used to be there frown turned into a warm smile again " really? Thank you " she said giving me a hug.

I hugged her back, Fuyumi finally showed me to my room which i gotta say looks pretty decent.

I looked around and I gotta admit looks pretty cozy " if you need me I'll be at the dinner room " she said giving me a good bye wave, I thanked her showing me around

I placed my sword near the bed, I lay down on my new bed. I wonder how Yukio, Sheimi, Shima, Suguro and Koneko are doing they're probably looking for me.

I got up and went out of my room to see Fuyumi, once I was heading there I met a certain person reasonably tall, rather muscular young man who is well-built for his age. He has quite long hair, though it doesn’t pass his neck, and wears bangs, parted twice as to not obscure his vision. His hair is evenly split between two colors: white on his right-side and crimson red on his left,

This must be the Shoto guy Fuyumi was talking about gotta say his hair is pretty awesome and his eyes are different color which I gotta say is badass.

I headed towards Shoto direction, I greeted him saying " I'm Rin Okumura you must be the one Fuyumi was talking about its awesome to meet you " I pull out my hand waiting for him to shake my hand.

But, something did concern me his eyes are cold as ice not in a good way more like he likes to be alone.

He shook my hand not saying anything to me so I spook up and said " your sister wanted me to be your friend and I'll be your friend I'll support you no matter what" giving him a thumbs up, Yet again he didn't say anything jeez this is gonna be hard one to get.

The only thing I could think of right now is cooking something for him to show I'll be his friend.

I headed towards the kitchen took out some ingredients to make a sukiyaki, I started cooking making the place smell like rich flavor, seasoned with soy sauce and sugar, while shabu-shabu is fatty meat with a light flavor.

Todoroki's POV

Who is that guy? He said his name is Rin, he looked around my age whatever I don't care if he's trying to be my friend whatever my sister said to him ain't gonna work.

Whatever the old man did I do not like he'll probably make him train harshly, The only reason he brought that Rin kid here was to help me surpassed All Might.

I continued walking down the hallway until I smell something delicious, is someone cooking it's probably Fuyumi cooking but, it's not the same it's a bit more something like in heaven.

I head towards to kitchen and I saw the same guy who introduced himself to me
Rin is cooking?

I stayed still watching him cooked but why is he cooking? He's probably trying to gain my trust and being my friend well he try but it ain't gonna happened.

( chapter finally done I hoped you like this I really worked hard on it
Hope you enjoy it the next chapter is called 10 Month Training )

Word Count: 1530