Chapter Four: Fennec Shand

Start from the beginning

Taking seat on her bike, Angela hears a scoff from her side. "That's your plan? She'll snipe us right of the bikes." The Mandalorian took something out of his pockets, throwing it to Toro. 

"It's a flash charge. We alternate shots, it'll blind any scope temporarily. Combine that with speed and we got a chance." 

"A chance?" 

"Hey, you wanted this. Get ready." Angela gave the man a nod in agreement as he looked at her. She put on her goggles and followed them.

Being shortly behind them, her bike the slowest, she saw the Mandalorian take the first shot, blinding the shooter. She fell further behind as she saw a shot coming her way. 

"Now." And another shot followed, this time from Toros flare gun. Two more shots, before the Mandalorian was hit, falling of his bike. 

As Toro kept going the man stood back up, taking a last shot only to be hit in his chest plate. Angela catched up with him coming to a halt. Helping him up she hears him grunt in pain, steam flowing from were he's been hit. 

She needed him alive. "You okay?" 

"Follow him" Running back to her bike she made it to Toro in a matter of moments.

As she saw him fighting Fennec Shand, she took the staff off her back, taking a fighting stance. After seeing Toro on the ground she took her chance, charging at Fennec. 

She hadn't had such a kind of fight in a while. As Fennec turned she swung her staff striking her across the face. The other woman gave her an annoyed expression as she felt blood tickle down her nose. 

Letting loose an angered scream, Fennec charged at Angela trying to land a hit, only to be skilfully blocked by her staff. Landing a kick to her knee, Fennec fell to the ground swinging her leg under Angela who straight up catched herself. 

Seeing an opportunity in the man trying standing up next to them, Fennec locked him in a choke hold between her legst. His screams echoed loud as bones cracked. 

She wanted to help, but before she could do so the Mandalorian stood beside her. Blaster held up at Fennecs head as Angela leaned on her staff. she needed to train more, she was getting slower and older everyday. 

"Nice distraction." Taking her hands of Toro, Fennec held them up in surrender. 

"Ow. Yeah,good work, partner." Fully standing up, Angela strides to Toro helping him up. 

"Cuff yourself. Why don't you go find your blaster?" The last part directed at Toro still groaning besides Mando. Patting his shoulders, Angela let him walk away as she observed Fennec Shand cuff herself. 

"A Mandalorian. It's been a long time since i've seen one of your kind. Ever been to Nevarro? I hear things didn't go so well there, but looks like you got of easy." Listening intently to what the Mercenary said, Angela found herself shedding a glance at the Mandalorian beside her. 

She new Nevarro was once too under the influence of the Empire and is still filled with the same kind of scum Tatooine is. 

"You don't have to worry about gettin' to Nevarro, or anywhere else once we turn you in. You know, i really should thank you. You're my ticket into the Guild." 

"You're welcome." Following behind the Mandalorian and his bounty, Angela put her staff back in its place, pleased by the familiar clicking sound. 

Walking next to Toro they make their way to the speeder-bikes. "Uh-oh. Looks like one of us has to walk." Setting Fennec roughly against the sand, The Mandalorian wasn't pleased with her. "Or we could drag you."