"What was that sound-"

The gang was driving the there new mission site. Coming up on the train tracks yukio was filling them in on the assignment. Rin spoke up when he heard something.
       "HEY! Do you hear that?" Rin was looking out the window. Everyone stopped talking and listened "It don't hear-"
        "STOP!" Yukio slammed on the brakes but nothing happened.
       "YUKIO! I SAID STOP! THE TRAIN!" Rin was screaming trying to get them to stop. Finally, the breaks worked. But.......they stopped in the middle of the tracks. Yukio tried to start the car, but it wouldn't start up.
     "EVERYBODY GET OUT!" Rin tried to unlock the doors but once he did something shoved it shut.
    "Open the goddamn door!" Bon screamed
        "It won't open!" Rin started to cry. The train was coming way too fast. Rin knew they would be hit. In a split second rin threw yukio into the backseat with them. He moved so that he was a shield in front of them. .......then the train hit. The car flew into a ditch, and the glass shattered going everywhere. Rin got the worst of it cause he basically took the force of a train. Everyone else had bruises and cuts except Shima who broke an arm. Bon was the first to wake up.
     "Nng" Shima next. They both woke up to see Rin in front of them. Rin had blood covering most of his body. Huge glass shards stuck out of his back and a chunk of metal straight through his stomach. "RIN!" Everyone else woke up then. "Wha.." yukio looked around. His eyes settled on Rin. The color drained out of his face.
      Everyone crawled out of the car, bon pulling Rin out. Bon layed Rin on the ground, put his head to his chest and felt his pulse. He was breathing, slightly.
       "He's breathing!" Bon threw his phone to yukio.
       "Call an ambulance! I'll help till they get here." Yukio looked shocked but called them. Bon pinched rins nose and pressed their lips together and breathed into rins open mouth. His chest rose and fell with each of bons breaths. Bon pulled back and placed his hands on his chest, pushing down in a steady rhythm, the sickining sound of ribs breaking made everyone want to vomit. Bon continued for a  solid twenty minutes before he heard the distant sounds of sirens. A hand was placed on bons shoulder and a voice spoke. "You did well, get your injuries taken care of, we'll take him from here." Bon watched as his friend-, actually, he probably hates us. But all bon could do was watch numbly as Rin was taken to the ambulance, a trail of blood following them like a shadow. Bons mind was racing..he better live. That bastard better live, please..