Chapter / Training with the big three?! Pt. 2 \ Nine

Start from the beginning

I quickly fumbled to get my phone and told her my phone number, she quickly added my number to a group chat.

🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼

[ The Big Three ! ]

CuriosityKilledTheCat has added [ Insert Favorite Ship ]FanGril👈🏼
CuriosityKilledTheCat has changed the group chat name to [ The Big Three & Smol One ]

[ Insert Favorite Ship ]FanGril👈🏼 has changed her name to 👏🏼InsomniaMyFriend👏🏼

👏🏼InsomniaMyFriend👏🏼: You didn't see anything :]

CuriosityKilledTheCat: Oh? 👀

[ Members : ]
CuriosityKilledTheCat - Nejire Hado
RealLifeAngel - Tamaki Amajiki
ZyOoM - Mirio Togata
👏🏼InsomniaMyFriend👏🏼 - Salem Shimizu

🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼

Nejire giggled while holding her phone as I quickly blush from embarrassment as Mirio laughed patting my back.

'Oh great.'

Tamaki gave me a shy smile as I send one back, not wanting to be rude in any way.

"Ok let's start this quirk analysis adventure!" Mirio cheered, fist bumping all of us.

I smiled thinking,

'I can get used to this'

🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸

'I feel like I'm FUCKING DYING'

To say I'm tired is an understatement, I felt like SHIT. Not to mention blood is all over my clothes, mouth, ground, and everything that my blood vomit touches. I thought my drawback would be a simple oh your tired now, NOT A FUCKING HOLY SHIT YOU OVERUSED YOUR QUIRK, HERE HAVE THE HANAHAKI DISEASE FOR 7 HOURS! No I wasn't expecting that. Neither was my scrawny body. I managed to create vines and different types of plants, I've even managed to accidentally place an ivy inside Nejire's body. Thank the lords that a death didn't happen on my hands, as she just quickly coughed it out. The drawback was insanely INSANE, but considering the amount of power I can withstand with the quirk it made sense...

The sun was gone replaced by a moon with stars glimmering throughout the dark sky.

🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼

Idontgetpaidenoughforthis: Problem child n.2 I'm outside the school gates with my car, hurry up before I leave you.

👏🏼InsomniaMyFriend👏🏼: you can't leave a unsupervised teen at night alone!

Idontgetpaidenoughforthis: Wanna bet?

👏🏼InsomniaMyFriend👏🏼: Fine, fine I'm coming!

🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼

I quickly giggled as I start to pack my bloody gym clothes.

"I'll see you three tomorrow!" I waved, running to the car.

'And fuck do my stomach still hurt'