Chapter 1: new teacher

It was a sunny day as you were heading towards the direction of the school you'll be working at which was UA your dream job of helping those to become better hero's to make the world a safer and better place without villains or crimes. But you have to get to work early and start your first lesson so
You got onto your bike and rode there as quickly as you could and cautiously watching your surroundings so you wouldn't bump into anything or anyone.

It took you about 29 minutes to get to UA because you lived a bit further away than the other teachers in the city so as you chained your bike to headed Inside of the school it was empty because class doesn't start until 8:30 but it was 7:40 so you were luckily to get there and get everything ready but you needed to find another teacher to help you around to find your class until you saw a man wearing a black just a few inches taller than you with long back hair was seemed to stand inside waiting for someone but could it be me so I went inside and approach him which caught his attention so look you straight into the eyes shocked.

He sighed before speaking "I didn't expect me to show you to the classroom but I have to because mic is busy doing assignments so follow me" he said as he fluttered but I don't cared much about it he was my type anyway so I followed him for about 10 minutes before reaching the classroom.

"if you need anything just text us in your laptop or come down to the teachers Louge" he said as he walked off. As his shadow faded from view I went inside and set everything up, it took about 45 minutes to finish the last bit just before the bell rang causing the students to line outside so I let them and started with the to explain them who I am and what we'll be doing which went well.

After the training and teaching day was done I headed home to take a shower and lay in my bed doing the work they sent me to do. While finishing the assignments you turned the laptop off and went to sleep.