malibu and pineapple

Começar do início

As she drinks, Jisoo's left hand lands on her thigh, about midway up. She's wearing a skirt, so she feels the burning heat of Jisoo's touch directly on her exposed skin. The next thing Jennie knows, Jisoo has scooted closer, practically in her lap, pressing her entire body into Jennie's side.

Instantly, the pounding music in the bar fades to a dull background rumble and the faces around them turn into a blurred mass. All that matters is how warm she suddenly is with Jisoo touching her.

The hand on her thigh squeezes, moves an inch higher.

Jennie has to slam her almost empty drink back down to the bar top with a gasp. This really should not be happening—they're both tipsy and they're in public and...

And lips appear at her ear, brushing the shell of it as Jisoo whispers, "You look so beautiful."

Jennie's eyes flutter and she leans into the touch; a tongue flicks over her pulse point, hot and soft, leaving a cooling path in its wake.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now," Jisoo breathes, and Jennie's stomach pangs at the same time lips land on the side of her throat.

Jisoo kisses up the side of her neck, lips dragging over her skin, never allowing so much as a hair of space to separate them. Jennie has to resist the urge to moan when Jisoo sucks on skin. She shifts in her chair, intending to pull away... only to tilt her head to offer more of her neck to Jisoo's mouth.

"I think about you all the time," is whispered into her ear next as Jisoo presses somehow even closer.

Jennie makes accidental eye contact with the bartender, who immediately looks away. "Baby, we should—"

She's cut off by her own gasp of surprise; Jisoo's right hand had replaced her left on Jennie's thigh, freeing her left arm to wrap around Jennie's lower back. Jisoo pulls her even closer, ignoring the bar around them.

"I think about touching you," Jisoo whispers in her ear.

Jisoo's fingers trail up her leg, dipping under the hem of Jennie's short skirt to stroke at the skin of her inner thigh.

"Tasting you."

Lips map along Jennie's jaw, the touch so hot she's sure it'll burn.

"Being inside you."

Jennie doesn't remember turning her head, but Jisoo's lips are abruptly on hers in a searing kiss that tastes like the Caribbean. She does her best to turn in her own barstool to better the angle of the kiss, but then Jisoo's backing away and licking her lips.

"Let's dance," she calls over the suddenly loud music and returned crush of the club's crowd.

"I... okay," Jennie agrees numbly. She rises from her seat on wobbly legs and—as an afterthought—throws back the remainder of her drink. When she sets the empty glass down next to Jisoo's (when did she drink that?), the bartender takes them with a wink and a "Have fun, ladies!"

Before she can think of a reply, Jisoo's pulling her to the center of the dance floor, spinning to face her, and draping her arms over her shoulders. The floor is hot and crowded and the music is so loud Jennie can feel it reverberating in her chest, but then Jisoo's hips resume the rolling rhythm they had started the night with, erasing Jennie's every other thought until all she can think about is Jisoo, Jisoo, Jisoo.

And how much she wants to touch her.

As soon as the thought forms, Jennie's hands find those hips, feeling Jisoo's overheated skin even through the denim of her black skinny jeans and her belt. Every movement Jisoo makes—every smooth swivel and dip—transfers through Jennie's fingertips, travels along her arms and through her nerve endings all the way to her brain, arriving as a series of sparks that makes her pull Jisoo even closer.