All the moments right from she fell in his arms at sheeshmahal till their farm house night flashed before his eyes. Her smile whenever he did something for her. Her happiness when he agreed to marry her again with all the rituals just for her. Her trust in him when she sumbited herself to him yesterday flashed before his eyes.

Arnav ' How will I live without her Mumma ? She is the purest person. She is my life. Only because of her I started to smile again, my heart started to beat again. Only because of her I became Arnav. Just Arnav...... She has given me hopes. Hope of a beautiful life ahead...... But ' He banged his hands on floor again and again to reduce his turmoil.

He got angry towards Garima Gupta because of whom he is in this state today. Because of her only he is facing this today.

Arnav - No, No, No.... Whatever happens.... I can't live without my Kushi. Waise bhi.... Kushi is not her own daughter. I'll cut all my ties with that woman but I can't leave my Kushi. She must be waiting for me. I have to leave now...... She will be looking for me '

He stood up in a hurry and saw a rose crushed under a pot. He gently picked it and remembered his mother's words ' Kaaton ki sazaa phoolon ko Nahi dhena Chahiye '

Now....... at this moment..... He understood the hidden meaning behind his mother's words ' smiling through tears he thanked his mother and started his vehicle to reach the altar.

He drove his car on the lonely streets of Delhi thinking about Kushi.

An unknown smile occupied his face. He doesn't know why this girl believes in all this ritual. All that matters to him is just HER. He himself didn't realize when he started to dance on her tunes. His crazy wife is capable of tying this Mighty ASR in her small fingers. Eight years..... Eight damn years She is younger than him, but this girl is a phoenix..... She knows to fly in sky from the ashes...... His Kushi......

His car came to a jerk when a realisation dawned on him. Kushi is eight years younger than him.....

Eight years.......

Eight years.......

Eight years.......

Kushi is eight years younger than him.....

That means when this incident happened then ? He was 14 then Kushi must be 6 or 7 years old. Payal must be of 9 or 10.

He banged the steering as realization dawned on him. So Garima aunty is not at fault. He clearly remembered that the lady who had an affair with his father was an unmarried woman. Then why did Dadi say so about Garima...... ? It's hardly two days Dadi came here..... Then how come she knows all this ?

His eyes became darkened with anger on not knowing what web and who has spun it around him. He has to be careful. He didn't wait for a milli second and zoomed his car again reaching the Altar.

He was about to enter inside when he saw Shyam coming hiding from everyone. He moved away dialing someone.

Arnav hid behind him and listened to whom he was talking.

Shyam - Yes Ashok...... Where are you ?

Ashok - We are at laxminagar only sir.