Part 1

Part 1
Y/n POV
Today has been quite a bad day for me. I'm still at work waiting to go home. I'm missing the boys and Taehyung, my boyfriend. Some minutes later, someone came for their shift and I'm finally going home. I drove till I arrive at our house. Yes, we all live together. Entering the house, I go to my room directly. I'm still exhausted and angry because of my boss. The only thing that can calm me was sex and Taehyumg still wasnt home. I then go take a shower and change into some comfy clothes. I got out of my room and went to the kitchen.
"Y/n what do you want to eat?" Jin asks me.
"I don't know. You seems exhausted, should we go to McDonald's or something?" I asks him.
All the boys came out of nowhere and said they wanted McDonald's. When I meant nowhere is, they weren't in their room or anywhere else so...
All the boys rushed quickly to the car, leaving Tae and me behind.
"Well I didn't know they were this hungry. " Tae said and hugged me. I just hummed.
"So how was your day babe?" He asks being the cute creature he is.
"Not the best, not the worst. Let's just say a bad day?" I answered him and he released his grip.
"What can I do to make the day better then?" He asked and his face came dangerously close to my face.
"You do know, daddy." I said and he put his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him, closing the gap between us.
"Can you guys hurry? We all are hungry." Hobi yelled from outside.
We both sighed and go in the car.
We sat in the backseat. I put my airpods in my ears listening to The Truth Untold. I slowly feel my eyes becoming heavier. I was falling asleep but woke up by a hand on my tight. I looked and saw Tae hand dangerously close to my womanhood.
"So, how was your day, sis?" Hobi who was in front of me asks.
I smacked Tae's hand from my tight and answered Hobi.
After talking to Hobi, I looked at Tae. He was pouting cutely. I put my hand on his tight, surprising him. I moved my hand to his inner tight. I then started to massage my hand and could feel his boner soon. I then moved my hand on his boner and press it lightly. Then I started to massage it slowly.
He tried his best to not moan but failed. He whisper-moan in my ear, turning me even more on.
"We're here!" Jin yelled.
I got off the car, leaving Tae dumbfounded. I just gave him a wink.
He came close to me and whis peered something in my ear.
"Get ready for tonight babygirl." He said and licked my earlobe. We then went inside. We told Jin what we wanted to eat. While waiting for our food to come, we talked. I looked at Tae, he was ignoring me, like most of the time.
"Y/n, who do you like the most of us?" Hobi asked.
"I know the answer already." Yoongi said.
"Ummm I obviously like my brother, Hobi, but I also like Jiminie?" I told him while playing with my nails. They had a shocked expression.
"I like you too babe." Jiminie answered and put his arm around me.
"Umm, I still have Tae and remove that hand of yours." I said coldly. Tae had a hurt expression. He made eye contact with me and smirk. He put his arm around me, removing Jimin's arm.
"Here's the food." Jin said coming with the food.
We all started eating, hungry as ever. Tae was staring at his food, not eating.
"Anything wrong?" I whisper to him.
He pointed at his pant, choking on my food. He was so hard. I drank my Sprite to stop choking.
"Are you okay?" Jin asked passing me  a tissue.
"Yeah yeah, I need to go to the bathroom." I said and go in the bathroom.

Taehyung POV
She went away just looking at my bulge. She wanted it, she will get it. I was about to go to the bathroom but Jimin went.
Is she cheating on me or what? No, she would not.
After eating, the guys and I waited for Y/n and Jimin to come.
"When are they coming? Tae, you sure she isn't cheating on you?" Yoongi hyung asks.
I shook my head. Is she really cheating on me?
They then both come out of the bathroom.
"Finally! Can we go now?" Yoongi asked.
Jimin hair was now messy and his lips swollen. And Y/n was like she had put the hood of her hoodie like she was trying to hide something.
"You guys are acting like you fucked."
Yoongi hyung said while getting up from his seat. We all got up and went to the car. It seems like they fucked. I'll talk to her at home to not make drama.
Arriving at home, she went to her room not even looking at me.
I went to her room and knocked on the door. Maybe she didn't heard it cuz she isn't answering or opening the door.
I opened the door to see............
"OH MY FUCKING GOD! I LOVED YOU AND LOOKED AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING! I DIDN'T BELIEVED THEM BUT I THINK I SHOULD!" I shouted seeing..........