Then abu ji starts singing..jab bhi tu raste pe jayegi accident kar vaegi

They look into each others eyes and laugh..feeling happy just.. after amisha leaves the day end and they all go to sleep..

Day 2:Dinning table There is fight between both siddharth because sid knows rash nahi aayi hai tyar hoke khana khatam ho jayega which he has made he wants ki uski plate tak bhi jaye ..she should also taste the chutney he has prepared with such a love and joy..After she comes Sid says chalo kha lete hai and smiles and Rash..

Rash unaware just sits with everyone and they all eat...

After a while Bigboss gives them there is the task of giving heart..

When Rash turns comes..Sid is so relaxed thinking ye toh mujhe hi degi..waise aaj toh humne matching bhi pheni hai yellow is my favourite colour.. isne mere liye toh nahi phena..decided toh nahi kiya still we matched in thinking..ab bus dil mil jaye..

While rash misinterprets the task and thinks with whom she has bond been made inside the house she has to give it to that person

While rash misinterprets the task and thinks with whom she has bond been made inside the house she has to give it to that person..When she says Paras name sid is said and pretends to clap and smile...

while aarti says siddharth--he is confused jiska chahiye tha usne nahi diya aur ye de rahi hai q

while aarti says siddharth--he is confused jiska chahiye tha usne nahi diya aur ye de rahi hai q..Rash ye bahut galat kiya..Like really over me you choose paras..pehle bhi karna chahiye tha na..stage pe mujhe choose karne ka natak q kiya..itni sweetly behave kar rahi thi..mujhe laga we are normal..mai bhi pagal pyar mai dhyan rakh raha hun.. mai pyar sambhal raha hun aur ye bandi game dekh rahi hai..