friends till the end part 1

Chase and Carmen were engrossed in their video game at Carmen's house when Nancy Silver wood, Carmen's big sister, burst into the room. "Carmen, I need Chase to help us with an experiment that Xavier and the others are working on," she announced.

"Aw, come on, sis! We're in the middle of a game," Carmen complained.

"Yeah, and besides, I don't really feel like being a part of one of your experiments, Nancy," Chase added.

Nancy tried to persuade him: "Come on, Chase. You won't have to do any heavy lifting. All we need you to do is eat this pill filled with an experimental liquid. It will awaken a dormant DNA code inside your DNA which will most likely be an animal you were in your past life."

"Wait a minute! You're experimenting with animal DNA? Don't you remember the last time when you decided to do a DNA experiment on humans with animal DNA?" Chase reminded her.

A flashback ensued: Carmen transformed into a bug-plant-man hybrid after Nancy inadvertently mixed praying mantis DNA with plant DNA. The horrified Carmen cried out about his many eyes and his nightmare-inducing vision. Eventually, Nancy reversed the change and restored him to his human form-but not without leaving some residual effects.

Chase voiced his reluctance: "I don't want to start growing a pair of bug wings or horns growing out of my head."

"Well, don't worry about that," Nancy assured him. "I've perfected the DNA mix machine. Now it only gives human beings the abilities of animals-not their characteristics."

Swayed by her confidence, Chase agreed to participate. Later in the lab, as they waited for everyone to assemble-the impatient Emily complaining about their tardiness-Nancy administered the genetic pills. She then instructed everyone to go home and sleep it off; their powers would manifest within 24 hours.

The following morning, something strange happened. During a sleepy trip to the bathroom, Chase heard an unexpected voice. Startled, he questioned his surroundings until he spotted a purple spirit in the mirror-his darker doppelgänger.

"What are you, like an evil version of me?" Chase asked.

The purple spirit smacked him and explained that it was much worse than a ghost. The room began to darken as the spirit prepared to reveal its true nature. Chase: what the fu- Just as Chase was about to respond, Jessica knocked on his bathroom door. "Chase, it's time to go to school!" she called out.

Flustered, Chase quickly replied, "Oh, uh, I'll be right there!" When he turned back towards the mirror, he found that the Purple Spirit had vanished. He was only left with one question - where did he go?