Chapter 4

A/N: My readers are seriously the best. The reception this little story has gotten is out of this world! Thank you all soo much! Enjoy this final chater!

VinoAmore is the best Alpha/Beta out there!

If you liked this (or hated it) let me know about it in a review! Find me on Tumblr at crochetawayhpff.

~0o0~

Draco

Draco woke slowly, his eyes fluttered as he came to, he was warm and comfortable. His body was the right kind of sore that indicated a truly fantastic shag the night before. He smiled, and inhaled deeply, trying to remember just who it was he had shagged. Pansy, most likely. It must have been a truly amazing night for him to be this sore. Stretching his arms over his head, Draco slowly opened his eyes.

His entire body went cold when he didn't recognize the room he was in. Everything from that year came flooding back, including his status as an Omega. He rolled over to see Granger lying next to him and the scent of Alpha swept over him so quickly he went light-headed. He bolted upright as he tried to remember what exactly had taken place the night before. He'd shagged Granger. He must have, but how? Draco peeked back over at Granger, and watching her lie there in bed, the whole thing came back to him.

Granger had lost control of her Alpha pheromones practically flooding the Head dorm room with them. Draco had tried to fight them, but it felt as if he were swimming upstream. In the end, he'd sighed, and returned to the common room. Then what...? It got a little foggy after that. He knew that they flirted and then...had she straddled him?

He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. Had she touched his Omega mark? Is that what caused the pleasant, drugged feeling? Whatever happened, it seemed clear that they had crossed a line. Shame flooded his body. He hated being an Omega. He hated that this was what his life was reduced to. A touch to the mark on the back of his neck and he was putty in an Alphas hands. Worse, if Granger had touched his Omega mark, and the more Draco was thinking about it, the more likely it seemed, it meant that if his Omega mark was touched his memory of the following events went fuzzy. It enraged him to think that he had so little control.

Suddenly, Draco was quite sure he was going to be sick. He scrambled out of the bed, looking for his clothes, but not finding any. His wand was on the nightstand though, so he snatched it and summoned a pair of pants, jumping into them quickly. He had to get out of here. He had to get away from her. From her scent. From the shame that filled him at the thought of what they had done.

"Hey," Granger mumbled, rolling over. "'Morning."

Draco glared at her. Did she think they could just act normal after that? If he hadn't been angry before, now he was positively simmering in rage.

"Do you make it a habit of assaulting Omegas you want to sleep with? Should I start a support group with Bones?" Draco hissed nastily.

"Woah," Granger sat up suddenly, the sheet pooling around her waist, exposing her glorious breasts, but Draco had an iron grip on his Omega pheromones and wasn't going to be swayed by her body. "What exactly do you mean by that?"

"You touched my Omega mark," Draco spat through gritted teeth. He hated admitting it, but she needed to know. He needed her to know. If for nothing else so that she would know how much she had fucked up. He had never felt this violated before. It was awful. All he wanted to do was get in a hot shower and scrub her from his skin.

"I...what?" she shook her head, finally seeming to realize that she was exposing herself to him and yanked the sheet up, tucking it under her arms.