Chapter 1

JACK'S POINT OF VEIW

"Alright class I have some good news for you!" Miss Tinkerbell seems happier today... weird. "We are going on a field trip in a week and we will stay for a month!" Soon enough everyone's attention was on Mrs. Tinker bell. "Where are we going?" Hiccup yelled. "I'm glad you asked! We are going to ATLAS!!!"
Everyone cheered... including me.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~
Lunch Time
"WHAT!!!" Anna almost spit out her water.
I guess that you can tell I told Anna and Kristof.
Kristof just stood there. "When are you guys leaving?" Anna asked quickly.
I chuckled. "Next week"
"CAN WE COME???!!"
"Yes but only if you calm down Jesus" she nodded and was quiet for the rest of lunch.
"Wait, Anna, Kristof where will you stay?"
"Oh we can stay in a hotel and we stop by to do your weird clases but we wont stay with anyone though"
"Hmm. Sounds good see ya latter." I said saluted, turned on my heels and walked off to class.

ELSA'S POINT OF VEIW

"Mr. Steth told me to tell you and a few others to go to the meeting room as soon as we are finished with lunch." Merida said to us.
Weird. I looked at Knox, Punzie, Mitch, Ahri and Fyln. They had the same faces on as me.
Confused.
Once we were all finished with lunch, we headed down to the meeting hall with a few others. I sat down in my spot and a few minutes later Mr. Steth came in.
We all stood up. When he sat down he signaled for us to too.
"So ladies and gentleman, we a few guests coming... for one month."
I was shocked by this and seemed a few others were too.
"You will also get one person to live with you and you will treat them like real ATLAS agents and they will be opposite gender."
Now this really shocked me.
"When will they be coming?" I asked Mr. Steth.
He sighed...oh no he sighed.
"Next week"
I called it.
"Can you at least tell us we are going to be with?" I hope that he can.
"Sure" He smiled.
That made all of us lose a little stress.
" Okay so,
Elsa with Jack
Flyn with Rapunzle
Merida with Hiccup
Michel with..."
He went on and on..